Table of Contents Hide
- 1) Layered Pallet Frame Bed with White Tile Background
- 2) Wooden Headboard and Bed Frame
- 3) Narrow Pallet Bed
- 4) White Pallets as Bedboard
- 5) A Boho –Chic Atmosphere Integrating a Pallet Bed Frame and Greenery
- 6) Attic Bedroom Made of Wooden Pallets Furniture
- 7) Pallet Bed Frame
- 8) Pastel Turquoise Pallet Bed Frame
- 9) Minimal Bedroom Design In Neutral Tones
- 10) The Perfect Bed Frame Design for an Airy Large Modern Bedroom
- 11) Scandinavian Infused Bedroom Design with a Pallet Bed Frame
- 12) Bright Neon Green Pallet Bed Adorned on Gold and Green Wallpaper
- 13) Pallet Bed Bed Frame Shoe Storage
- 14) Cozy Low Pallet Bed Frame Minimalist Design
- 15) Industrial Loft Pallet Bed Design
- 16) Pallet Bed and Side Table for Laptop
- 17) Cheap Pallet Bed Frame Design for Day Bed
- 18) Scandinavian Infused White Bedroom Design
- 19) Neutral Simple Pallet Bed Frame
- 20) Small Bedroom with a Simple Pallet Bed
- 21) Pallet Bed with Storage Space for Shoes
- 22) Dark Colored Pallet Bed Frame
- 23) Crib Pallet Bed Frame
- 24) Upcycled Bed Frame
- 25) Pallet Bed Frame For Kids Room
- 26) Day Bed Pallet Bed Frame Design
- 27) High Pallet Bed with Lights
- 28) Recycled Pallets as Bed Frame and Book Case
- 29) Very Feminine Bedroom
- 30) Cozy Pallet Dog Bed
- 31) Creative Pallet Bed Frame Design
- 32) Double Pallet Frame Beds
- 33) Small and Narrow Pallet Bed on Wheels
- 34) Pallet Bed Swing
- 35) Simple Pallet and Rope Swing Bed
- 36) Pallet Sofa Bed Frame
- 37) Warm Colors Bedroom With Pallet Bed Frame
- 38) Cozy Pallet Bed Frame and Bed Boards
- 39) Cozy Pallet Day Bed Design
- 40) Fun Wooden Pallet Headboard
- 41) Outdoor Day Bed Design with Wooden Pallets
- 42) Modern Nonconformist Pallet Bed Design
- 43) Mondrian Pallet Bed Frame Design
- 44) Colorful Pallet Bed Frame for Kids Bed
- 45) Pallet Bed Headboard and Bookshelf
- 46) Shabby Chic Bed Frame
- 47) Pallet Bed Frame in a Small Attic Bedroom
- 48) Simple Pallet Bed Frame
- 49) Dark Hued Bed Frame
- 50) Attic Loft Bed with Wooden Pallet Bed Frame
- 51) Modern Pallet Bed
- 52) Pallet Bed with Natural Hues
- 53) Scandinavian Vibe Bedroom
- 54) Suspended Pallet Bed Frame
- 55) Double Deck Bed Frame Made from Wooden Pallets
- 56) Minimal, Elegant and Simple Pallet Bed
- 57) Tree House Pallet Bed Inspiration
- 58) Mattress, Pallet Bed Frame, and Plain Room
- 59) Day Bed Frame for Two
- 60) Pallet Bed Frame 2
- 61) DIY Pallet Bed Frame Before and After
- 62) DIY Pallet Bed Ideas
- 63) Day Bed with Pallet Bed Frame
- 64) Another Day Bed with Pallet Bed Frame
- 65) Pallet Bed Frame in Cozy Room
- 66) DIY Pallet Bed on High Bed
- 67) Pallet Furniture Bed Frame
- 68) Tall Pallet Bed Frame
- 69) Romantic Pallet Bed Arrangement
- 70) Kid’s Bed Frame Design 2
- 71) King Sized Bed and King Sized Pallet Frame
- 72) Scandinavian Inspiration for Bed Frame and Bed
- 73) Contemporary Bed Frame Design
- 74) Wooden Pallet Bed on Wheels
- 75) Luminous Bedroom Pallet Bed Frame Design
- 76) Wooden Pallet Bed Design with Legs
- 77) Boosting Storage Space with Pallet Bed Frame
- 78) Fluffy Design with Wood Pallet Bed
- 79) Simple Pallet Bed Frame 2
- 80) Industrial Design Pallet Bed Frame
- 81) Rustic Pallet Bed Frame Design
- 82) Pallet Bed Frame with Modular Crate Storage Space
- 83) Simple Scandinavian Design for Pallet Bed
- 84) Bedroom Design With Wall Art and Pallet Bed
- 85) Simple But Sophisticated Design
- 86) Small Bedroom Pallet Bed Frame
- 87) Wooden Furniture and Pallet Bed Frame Designs
- 88) Shabby Chic Cool Pallet Bed Frame Design
- 89) Simple Blue and White Room Pallet Bed Frame Design
- 90) Inexpensive Cozy Pallet Bed Frame Design
- 91) Lovely Shimmering Pallet Bed Frame
- 92) Easy DIY Pallet Bed Frame
- 93) How Much Space can a Pallet Bed Frame Hold?
- 94) Cool Pallet Bed Frame Design
- 95) Manly Pallet Bed Frame Design
- 96) Pallet Bed Swing 2
- 97) Simple Pallet Bed Design Plan
- 98) An All-White Plan Bedroom Pallet Bed Design
- 99) Industrial Bedroom Décor with Wood Pallet Bed Frame
41) Outdoor Day Bed Design with Wooden Pallets
Get that tropical theme in your backyard with an outdoor day bed made with wooden pallet bed frames. This is a very large day bed that will accommodate four people at a time. Two levels of wood pallets were used to elevate this huge mattress from the floor.
The bed is large and colorful mismatched pillows accent the head of the bed. All around the bed are nature inspired items. The walls of this outdoor paradise were also made from wood while large wooden beams of the ceiling and support beams were left bare which also accents the outdoor setting.
Flowing white curtains provide some privacy as you sleep or relax on this gigantic bed. You can use this design on a large backyard space or on your patio. Wooden pallets may also be used to make patio furniture and outdoor storage as well.
42) Modern Nonconformist Pallet Bed Design
This is another modern bedroom with a pallet bed frame. Problem: the mattress is so big and heavy as it is too low. It’s difficult to get out of bed because of the low height.
The designer used a single level wooden pallet bed frame to lift the bed off the floor. It keeps the bed in shape and makes it easier to climb out of bed as well. The designer also wanted a minimalistic modern design so the pallet wood frame was painted a neutral gray color to match the walls, bedding, and furniture.
This room has a modern uncluttered feel. The side table is small and takes only a few knick-knacks. The lamp is tall with an adjustable base and neck. Only a few accents were found on the wall while the pillows, linen, and blanket all had the same neutral color.
43) Mondrian Pallet Bed Frame Design
The bedroom was left unfinished to highlight the Mondrian design of this pallet bed frame. The frames were styled and painted with abstract art inspiration. The wooden pallets received a white coat while different colors accent the different sections of the pallet frame.
True to the original Mondrian design, the mattress will remain white and surely the pillows will have similar treatment like the ones found on the pallet frames. As you can see the accent wall also has a Mondrian art piece installed which ties the room together.
This design shows the versatility of pallet wood and as you can see you can do anything with this material. You can use it as a canvas for other artistic styles.
44) Colorful Pallet Bed Frame for Kids Bed
This pallet bed frame is for a single bed. There are two layers of wood pallet frames connected side by side to make this moderately-high bed frame. This bed is small and narrow but with the large bed frame, it became larger and more comfortable. The mismatched pillows and stuffed toys make this a very inviting and fun area to relax or take a nap.
The wooden pallet bed frame created large openings at the side of the panels which was covered with wood accents. These are large sections that a child can crawl into which is why wooden accent covers were added to seal the openings.
The pallet frame may be painted according to the child’s favorite color. The walls can also use a touch of color in this design. The walls near the bed may also be decorated and accented with pallets and painted the same color as the bed frame.
45) Pallet Bed Headboard and Bookshelf
This is a unique headboard design that makes use of wooden pallets. The designer made this section of the bed to not just accent the headboard but also as a functional piece as well. This pallet headboard can be used as a bookshelf, with interesting shelving at the front and the side of the thick frame.
The top of the shelf was used to display picture frames, photographs, and different accessories. Both sides of the large headboard/bookshelf have a pallet side table where a lamp is placed. The designer has made the natural appeal of pallet wood the focal point of the bedroom. The linen and beddings matched the color of pallet wood as well.
The pallet wood design makes the room more inviting and comfortable as well. It is also functional since you can place reading materials at arm’s reach. This is quite a complicated project but no doubt you can finish it in just a weekend even if you have basic woodworking skills.
46) Shabby Chic Bed Frame
Instead of using a traditional headboard for a large bed, the designer chose a conventional design made from wooden pallets of different heights. The pallets were cut, treated and stained before these were assembled as a headboard.
This accents the bed and creates a shabby chic look and feel. Accessories found all over the bedroom has made the bed more inviting and comfortable. Take a look at the classy chandelier and the pair of night lamps in this bedroom because these have made this room even more interesting.
What to add to this already chic room? You can make the headboard larger or use a pallet bed frame to go with the headboard design.
47) Pallet Bed Frame in a Small Attic Bedroom
This pallet bed frame matches the theme color of the entire attic room. This pallet bed frame is small but it does the work of elevating the mattress from the floor. An attic bedroom has angled ceilings so it’s not a good idea to elevate the bed higher than two levels.
Pallets with the same color were also used to make a wooden headboard. The overall look has made this attic bedroom so inviting and warm. You will surely love to take a nap or sleep here because it looks very comfortable.
And of course, this design is so basic you can finish this right away. It will only take you an afternoon to complete this cozy nook and this is even with just the very basic woodworking knowledge and skills.
48) Simple Pallet Bed Frame
This is a lovely room that has been enhanced with simple pallet bed frame and pallet furniture. The bed frame is made from two levels of pallet frames that have been stacked together. The pallets have that natural design that enhances the soft and cool colors of the bed. There is a very low side table made from a single pallet frame that holds a small lamp.
The most striking part of this room is the accent wall which is painted black. A large age-old map serves as the focal point of the room and this is lightly illuminated by the soft glow of the lamps.
The room looks very modern, neat and perfect for a bachelor to stay in. If you plan to improve this room, add more pallets to elevate the bed. Add more pallet furniture pieces to make the room more comfortable, warmer and more inviting.
49) Dark Hued Bed Frame
This is a room that’s meant for the manly man. This has a dark theme with a large and very comfortable bed. The bed frame is made from two pallet frame levels. This elevates the bed to a few inches off the floor to make it more comfortable and inviting.
The bed has a large and wide wooden pallet frame bed board that accents the bed frame color. The bed is against a pallet wall which has been treated and coated with dark wood stain. This is a very large project that includes the bed frame, headboard, and the walls.
It can take a few days to complete but it’s a promise that you will have a warm and inviting room to stay in.
50) Attic Loft Bed with Wooden Pallet Bed Frame
This is an attic loft bed that elevates the bed a few inches from the floor. The pallets were simply placed side by side in the middle of this large attic bedroom. It has made the bed higher and at the same time more comfortable and inviting instead of just being on the floor.
The wall is bare and offers a wonderful backdrop to the bed. This is a very easy project that you can make in just an hour. Just make sure that if you plan to follow this design to pay attention to the strength of the pallets that you will use.
Take note of the weight of the mattress as well just to make sure that you are making a safe and comfortable bed frame.