Table of Contents Hide
- 1) Layered Pallet Frame Bed with White Tile Background
- 2) Wooden Headboard and Bed Frame
- 3) Narrow Pallet Bed
- 4) White Pallets as Bedboard
- 5) A Boho –Chic Atmosphere Integrating a Pallet Bed Frame and Greenery
- 6) Attic Bedroom Made of Wooden Pallets Furniture
- 7) Pallet Bed Frame
- 8) Pastel Turquoise Pallet Bed Frame
- 9) Minimal Bedroom Design In Neutral Tones
- 10) The Perfect Bed Frame Design for an Airy Large Modern Bedroom
- 11) Scandinavian Infused Bedroom Design with a Pallet Bed Frame
- 12) Bright Neon Green Pallet Bed Adorned on Gold and Green Wallpaper
- 13) Pallet Bed Bed Frame Shoe Storage
- 14) Cozy Low Pallet Bed Frame Minimalist Design
- 15) Industrial Loft Pallet Bed Design
- 16) Pallet Bed and Side Table for Laptop
- 17) Cheap Pallet Bed Frame Design for Day Bed
- 18) Scandinavian Infused White Bedroom Design
- 19) Neutral Simple Pallet Bed Frame
- 20) Small Bedroom with a Simple Pallet Bed
- 21) Pallet Bed with Storage Space for Shoes
- 22) Dark Colored Pallet Bed Frame
- 23) Crib Pallet Bed Frame
- 24) Upcycled Bed Frame
- 25) Pallet Bed Frame For Kids Room
- 26) Day Bed Pallet Bed Frame Design
- 27) High Pallet Bed with Lights
- 28) Recycled Pallets as Bed Frame and Book Case
- 29) Very Feminine Bedroom
- 30) Cozy Pallet Dog Bed
- 31) Creative Pallet Bed Frame Design
- 32) Double Pallet Frame Beds
- 33) Small and Narrow Pallet Bed on Wheels
- 34) Pallet Bed Swing
- 35) Simple Pallet and Rope Swing Bed
- 36) Pallet Sofa Bed Frame
- 37) Warm Colors Bedroom With Pallet Bed Frame
- 38) Cozy Pallet Bed Frame and Bed Boards
- 39) Cozy Pallet Day Bed Design
- 40) Fun Wooden Pallet Headboard
- 41) Outdoor Day Bed Design with Wooden Pallets
- 42) Modern Nonconformist Pallet Bed Design
- 43) Mondrian Pallet Bed Frame Design
- 44) Colorful Pallet Bed Frame for Kids Bed
- 45) Pallet Bed Headboard and Bookshelf
- 46) Shabby Chic Bed Frame
- 47) Pallet Bed Frame in a Small Attic Bedroom
- 48) Simple Pallet Bed Frame
- 49) Dark Hued Bed Frame
- 50) Attic Loft Bed with Wooden Pallet Bed Frame
- 51) Modern Pallet Bed
- 52) Pallet Bed with Natural Hues
- 53) Scandinavian Vibe Bedroom
- 54) Suspended Pallet Bed Frame
- 55) Double Deck Bed Frame Made from Wooden Pallets
- 56) Minimal, Elegant and Simple Pallet Bed
- 57) Tree House Pallet Bed Inspiration
- 58) Mattress, Pallet Bed Frame, and Plain Room
- 59) Day Bed Frame for Two
- 60) Pallet Bed Frame 2
- 61) DIY Pallet Bed Frame Before and After
- 62) DIY Pallet Bed Ideas
- 63) Day Bed with Pallet Bed Frame
- 64) Another Day Bed with Pallet Bed Frame
- 65) Pallet Bed Frame in Cozy Room
- 66) DIY Pallet Bed on High Bed
- 67) Pallet Furniture Bed Frame
- 68) Tall Pallet Bed Frame
- 69) Romantic Pallet Bed Arrangement
- 70) Kid’s Bed Frame Design 2
- 71) King Sized Bed and King Sized Pallet Frame
- 72) Scandinavian Inspiration for Bed Frame and Bed
- 73) Contemporary Bed Frame Design
- 74) Wooden Pallet Bed on Wheels
- 75) Luminous Bedroom Pallet Bed Frame Design
- 76) Wooden Pallet Bed Design with Legs
- 77) Boosting Storage Space with Pallet Bed Frame
- 78) Fluffy Design with Wood Pallet Bed
- 79) Simple Pallet Bed Frame 2
- 80) Industrial Design Pallet Bed Frame
- 81) Rustic Pallet Bed Frame Design
- 82) Pallet Bed Frame with Modular Crate Storage Space
- 83) Simple Scandinavian Design for Pallet Bed
- 84) Bedroom Design With Wall Art and Pallet Bed
- 85) Simple But Sophisticated Design
- 86) Small Bedroom Pallet Bed Frame
- 87) Wooden Furniture and Pallet Bed Frame Designs
- 88) Shabby Chic Cool Pallet Bed Frame Design
- 89) Simple Blue and White Room Pallet Bed Frame Design
- 90) Inexpensive Cozy Pallet Bed Frame Design
- 91) Lovely Shimmering Pallet Bed Frame
- 92) Easy DIY Pallet Bed Frame
- 93) How Much Space can a Pallet Bed Frame Hold?
- 94) Cool Pallet Bed Frame Design
- 95) Manly Pallet Bed Frame Design
- 96) Pallet Bed Swing 2
- 97) Simple Pallet Bed Design Plan
- 98) An All-White Plan Bedroom Pallet Bed Design
- 99) Industrial Bedroom Décor with Wood Pallet Bed Frame
71) King Sized Bed and King Sized Pallet Frame
This is a standard single-level pallet bed frame inspiration that will let you raise a king-sized mattress. A matching headboard was constructed out of pallet wood as well and as you can see, this accents the wooden pallet bed frame very well.
When this bed is done, this will be more comfortable and perfect for two people to sleep on. It will also be the focal point of your bedroom because of its pallet wood bed frame.
You can build the bed frame and headboard in just a day even without expert tools. Make sure you have strong and clean pallet wood to start building your own pallet bed frame.
72) Scandinavian Inspiration for Bed Frame and Bed
This is an unfinished room with hardly any décor but this is a good time to show how comfortable and inviting a pallet bed is. The mattress is for two and was already comfortable to nap and sleep in and when it was placed on top of this pallet bed frame it was even more comfortable and inviting.
You can further improve this design by adding a pallet wood headboard or how about a pallet wood furniture like a side table or a small stool? This design is so easy to make and in fact, you will be able to finish this project in just a minute if you have all the materials ready.
73) Contemporary Bed Frame Design
This looks like a very artistic living space and the artist made use of some natural elements like wood and trees. The bed frame is made of large wooden pallets which were irregularly shaped to create a distressed appearance.
The bed is large and very comfortable and with this design, the bed looks even larger and more inviting. It is not known if this was an actual bedroom but it sure proves that design can be so powerful that it can attract attention and keep you interested in anything that’s different.
This may also look like a different design but it can be used as an inspiration to create bolder and more powerful woodworking projects.
74) Wooden Pallet Bed on Wheels
This is a wooden pallet frame on wheels. It supports a large, king sized bed which can comfortably accommodate two people or two large adults. This large bed frame has a wide headboard was made from the same wood pallets. The builder has retained the natural appearance of wooden pallets but you can certainly paint this whatever color you like.
It’s not too common for a large bed frame and bed like these will have attached wheels because of the sheer size and weight. This is why it’s very important to use only quality, strong and safe pallet wood to support the weight of the bed.
Meticulously checking all the wooden pallets for your project is essential so you can make any design stylish as well as safe. Needless to say, you must also pick the right wheels for the job so you can move your bed to any side of your room.
75) Luminous Bedroom Pallet Bed Frame Design
What a way to accent this lovely room! The large spherical window is the accent point of this room but it looks like the bed has stolen the limelight with its inviting white design on top of a large wooden pallet bed frame.
The bed was just a small, insignificant mattress that was barely noticed with the large scenic window. But when it was installed on top of this lovely bed frame, it became sensational. It was lifted inches from the floor creating a floating appearance. And because the bed was decked with a white lace-like cover, it looks even more like a floating cloud.
And as perfect as this design may seem, this can be improved by adding a wood pallet headboard. The room is huge and can use pallet furniture like a small bedside table and a small stool. This is a basic design that can be finished in an hour.
76) Wooden Pallet Bed Design with Legs
This pallet bed frame is unlike other designs because it is large and has strong legs. This design is a classic because it already looks like a regular bed. What’s even better is that this one has a large headboard which ties up the natural wood design.
And because this is a very easy design, you can make this in just a weekend or in just a few hours if you have complete tools and materials.
And since this design is a complete bed you need strong pallet wood pieces to construct it. Make sure to check your pallets for strength. It must also be free from cracks, holes, insects, and mold. Follow the instructions well and you can build this full bed in no time.
77) Boosting Storage Space with Pallet Bed Frame
This pallet bed frame design gives you an idea of how much things you can actually store in between wood pallets. First, you must have at least a two to three layer pallet bed frame to have a lot of storage space.
Next, make sure that when you install the pallets in your room, the open edges of the frame face outward to let you use these spaces for storage. Like this photo; the spaces were used to store books and other everyday items.
Aside from books, you may also keep other items like shoes, socks, stockings and other clothing accessories. To make things more organized you can use baskets and boxes as well.
78) Fluffy Design with Wood Pallet Bed
This wood pallet bed frame is a classic design that lifts the mattress off the ground a few inches. The mattress in this photo appears to be thin and narrow, possibly for only one person. But when placed on top of a pallet bed frame, it becomes thicker, larger and more comfortable.
As you can see it looks more inviting and very relaxing to lie down and just nap away. It has large pillows and a thick blanket, what more could you ask for? Another comforting thing about this set is the color of the mattress, wall and the pallet; everything looks warm and relaxing. Just like what you need in your bedroom.
79) Simple Pallet Bed Frame 2
This bed frame was made from two layers of pallet frames and was fitted with casters so you can push it anywhere in your room. This bed frame plus the casters have raised the bed several inches from the floor and this makes the bed more inviting and comfortable.
Despite a very simple design, there are a lot of good points with this pallet- inspired bed. Not only was this bed frame made with pallets but the headboard was also made from pallet boards.
The height makes it easier to sit next to the bed and to climb out of bed too. It keeps the mattress and the beddings clean instead of the linens directly touching the ground. It is also more comfortable and easier to sit or lie down on a bed that’s higher compared to a bed that’s level to the ground.
80) Industrial Design Pallet Bed Frame
This pallet bed frame has wheels to let you easily roll it into position. The large rubber wheels are strong and can handle very heavy weights. The mattress in this designs is very large and very heavy and this is the reason why you must check ever pallet you need to use.
A small crack can turn into a huge nightmare if you fail to check your materials. Some builders even reinforce their pallet frames before adding the mattress to ensure that these are safe and strong.
This design was made for a very large room hence a very large bed was used. This project is easy to make and give you have complete materials, hardware and tools with you, you will be able to complete these fast.