Cut The Wood $1500 Woodworking Scholarship 2017
This scholarship opportunity has been specifically geared towards the kind of students that are either currently pursuing or planning to pursue programs such as Design, Architecture, Environmental Studies, Engineering. The topic of the short essay is "The Art of Woodworking". This would consist of a brief origin of woodworking, how it progressed over time and how it became an art form in contemporary society.
- This contest is only open to students in high school currently, graduates attending college in the upcoming fall semester, and current college/university students.
The deadline for submissions is November 30th, 2017. Your article/essay you plan to submit must be entered through the system by this date for consideration for the scholarship. The one entry that is awarded the scholarship will be selected on the 10th of December, 2017. The respective award (in the form of a check) will be delivered within a week of the winner’s selection.
We run our scholarship program every semester.
How You Can Apply
- You must create a completely unique and informative article regarding the aforementioned topic about woodworking.
- This needs to be between 750 words and 1500 words in length.
- Personal Information (Full Name, Phone And Address).
- Name of the School/College/University.
- Area Of Study.
- Any document such as student ID which can prove that you are a student.
Send your application to our email:
With Subject Format: CutTheWood Scholarships [Your Subject]