Table of Contents Hide
- 1) Layered Pallet Frame Bed with White Tile Background
- 2) Wooden Headboard and Bed Frame
- 3) Narrow Pallet Bed
- 4) White Pallets as Bedboard
- 5) A Boho –Chic Atmosphere Integrating a Pallet Bed Frame and Greenery
- 6) Attic Bedroom Made of Wooden Pallets Furniture
- 7) Pallet Bed Frame
- 8) Pastel Turquoise Pallet Bed Frame
- 9) Minimal Bedroom Design In Neutral Tones
- 10) The Perfect Bed Frame Design for an Airy Large Modern Bedroom
- 11) Scandinavian Infused Bedroom Design with a Pallet Bed Frame
- 12) Bright Neon Green Pallet Bed Adorned on Gold and Green Wallpaper
- 13) Pallet Bed Bed Frame Shoe Storage
- 14) Cozy Low Pallet Bed Frame Minimalist Design
- 15) Industrial Loft Pallet Bed Design
- 16) Pallet Bed and Side Table for Laptop
- 17) Cheap Pallet Bed Frame Design for Day Bed
- 18) Scandinavian Infused White Bedroom Design
- 19) Neutral Simple Pallet Bed Frame
- 20) Small Bedroom with a Simple Pallet Bed
- 21) Pallet Bed with Storage Space for Shoes
- 22) Dark Colored Pallet Bed Frame
- 23) Crib Pallet Bed Frame
- 24) Upcycled Bed Frame
- 25) Pallet Bed Frame For Kids Room
- 26) Day Bed Pallet Bed Frame Design
- 27) High Pallet Bed with Lights
- 28) Recycled Pallets as Bed Frame and Book Case
- 29) Very Feminine Bedroom
- 30) Cozy Pallet Dog Bed
- 31) Creative Pallet Bed Frame Design
- 32) Double Pallet Frame Beds
- 33) Small and Narrow Pallet Bed on Wheels
- 34) Pallet Bed Swing
- 35) Simple Pallet and Rope Swing Bed
- 36) Pallet Sofa Bed Frame
- 37) Warm Colors Bedroom With Pallet Bed Frame
- 38) Cozy Pallet Bed Frame and Bed Boards
- 39) Cozy Pallet Day Bed Design
- 40) Fun Wooden Pallet Headboard
- 41) Outdoor Day Bed Design with Wooden Pallets
- 42) Modern Nonconformist Pallet Bed Design
- 43) Mondrian Pallet Bed Frame Design
- 44) Colorful Pallet Bed Frame for Kids Bed
- 45) Pallet Bed Headboard and Bookshelf
- 46) Shabby Chic Bed Frame
- 47) Pallet Bed Frame in a Small Attic Bedroom
- 48) Simple Pallet Bed Frame
- 49) Dark Hued Bed Frame
- 50) Attic Loft Bed with Wooden Pallet Bed Frame
- 51) Modern Pallet Bed
- 52) Pallet Bed with Natural Hues
- 53) Scandinavian Vibe Bedroom
- 54) Suspended Pallet Bed Frame
- 55) Double Deck Bed Frame Made from Wooden Pallets
- 56) Minimal, Elegant and Simple Pallet Bed
- 57) Tree House Pallet Bed Inspiration
- 58) Mattress, Pallet Bed Frame, and Plain Room
- 59) Day Bed Frame for Two
- 60) Pallet Bed Frame 2
- 61) DIY Pallet Bed Frame Before and After
- 62) DIY Pallet Bed Ideas
- 63) Day Bed with Pallet Bed Frame
- 64) Another Day Bed with Pallet Bed Frame
- 65) Pallet Bed Frame in Cozy Room
- 66) DIY Pallet Bed on High Bed
- 67) Pallet Furniture Bed Frame
- 68) Tall Pallet Bed Frame
- 69) Romantic Pallet Bed Arrangement
- 70) Kid’s Bed Frame Design 2
- 71) King Sized Bed and King Sized Pallet Frame
- 72) Scandinavian Inspiration for Bed Frame and Bed
- 73) Contemporary Bed Frame Design
- 74) Wooden Pallet Bed on Wheels
- 75) Luminous Bedroom Pallet Bed Frame Design
- 76) Wooden Pallet Bed Design with Legs
- 77) Boosting Storage Space with Pallet Bed Frame
- 78) Fluffy Design with Wood Pallet Bed
- 79) Simple Pallet Bed Frame 2
- 80) Industrial Design Pallet Bed Frame
- 81) Rustic Pallet Bed Frame Design
- 82) Pallet Bed Frame with Modular Crate Storage Space
- 83) Simple Scandinavian Design for Pallet Bed
- 84) Bedroom Design With Wall Art and Pallet Bed
- 85) Simple But Sophisticated Design
- 86) Small Bedroom Pallet Bed Frame
- 87) Wooden Furniture and Pallet Bed Frame Designs
- 88) Shabby Chic Cool Pallet Bed Frame Design
- 89) Simple Blue and White Room Pallet Bed Frame Design
- 90) Inexpensive Cozy Pallet Bed Frame Design
- 91) Lovely Shimmering Pallet Bed Frame
- 92) Easy DIY Pallet Bed Frame
- 93) How Much Space can a Pallet Bed Frame Hold?
- 94) Cool Pallet Bed Frame Design
- 95) Manly Pallet Bed Frame Design
- 96) Pallet Bed Swing 2
- 97) Simple Pallet Bed Design Plan
- 98) An All-White Plan Bedroom Pallet Bed Design
- 99) Industrial Bedroom Décor with Wood Pallet Bed Frame
61) DIY Pallet Bed Frame Before and After
Transform everyday pallet wood into something that looks like this. This is a before and after photo of a bedroom project made out of wood pallets. As you can see, the result was awesome. The builder used just a few wood pallet frames and transformed this into a lovely bed made for two.
The bed looked small and lifeless before but after placing it on a wood pallet bed frame, it began to breathe life. The bed frame has casters for feet so you can take this anywhere you want in your room. This design also features a pallet headboard which was similar to the wood that was used for the bed frame.
This very large bed was decorated with large colorful pillows and a quilt which has made this section of the room even more comfortable. You can make this project in no time even without expert woodworking skills.
62) DIY Pallet Bed Ideas
Come home and lay your weary back on this lovely quilted mattress on top of this large pallet bed frame. This is a bed frame that deserves your undivided attention. It was made from nine separate sections of pallet frames that were carefully placed side by side. The builder let the pallets keep their lovely natural color which enhances the beauty of the room as well.
The bed looks heavenly. It is large and appears larger as it sits in the middle of the pallet panels. The bed has a matching headboards which make the bed look more inviting and comfortable.
This design looks large and complicated but actually, it’s not. The only thing you had to construct is the headboard which will only take you about a few hours to complete.
63) Day Bed with Pallet Bed Frame
This day bed looks very inviting with its soft and luxurious mattress/sofa and matching warm lamp light on one side. This bed is comfortable and very relaxing to sit in because of its pallet bed frame. This is a day bed sofa sits in a corner somewhat beckoning you to stay and relax.
This was made from two wooden pallets, carefully arranged side by side to create a lovely sitting and relaxing area. The bed is for one and has large mismatched pillows to accent the plain colored sheet. Adding a blanket will definitely make this section more inviting. You can relax, read a book, chat on the phone or nap here.
This project is a no-brainer and you can complete this in a few minutes. Just make sure you are using clean and strong pallet wood for any project and you are good to go.
64) Another Day Bed with Pallet Bed Frame
This is a day bed project that has transformed a boring mattress sofa into a lovely sitting or napping area. This day bed looks very inviting as it received a splash of color from large mismatched pillows and large cushions. The bed frame here was made of only two layers of pallet wood and this was enough to elevate it inches off the floor for a comfortable sit.
As you can see, the builder also played around with pallet wood on other furniture pieces in the living area. You can see a chair and a table made of pallet wood on the veranda while a pallet table and stools can be seen near the sofa bed.
Pallet wood is very versatile. You can build all kinds of things with it and even a variety of furniture. Just make sure to use strong, crack-free, mold-free and insect-free pallets on all your projects.
65) Pallet Bed Frame in Cozy Room
What a warm and inviting room! The wood pallet bed frame has transformed this bed into a relaxing place to sleep. The designer also made matching headboards which were highlighted with soft lights on each side. This design is very impressive and is actually very easy to make.
The bed was made from two layers of pallet wood while the board at the back was made of dismantled pallet wood. Only a small amount of varnish or wood stain was used on the wood and this was enough for the natural beauty of wooden pallets to radiate with the use of soft lighting.
Overall, this is a very easy project and won’t take you a very long time to complete. With complete materials and the right tools, you can finish this in just a few hours.
66) DIY Pallet Bed on High Bed
Sleep like a queen with this awesome queen size bed with a pallet wood bed frame. This is a bed frame made from two layers of pallet wood, stacked together side by side. The bed now appears huge and with a set of matching pillows and a bright sheet, it looks larger even more.
This is a simple project that will let you enhance the size and the function of a mattress. It is also the least expensive way to update your bedroom that costs next to nothing. You don’t even have to be an expert woodworker or builder to follow this design.
67) Pallet Furniture Bed Frame
This is a charming bedroom design with a shabby chic design. In this design, the bed looks like a superstar as it is placed on top of two levels of pallet wood. The once small and insignificant mattress has become the focal point of this room.
First, a wide layer of pallet wood was installed and then another layer was added but left space at the foot of the bed to have an area where you can access the mattress.
The designer added warm touches to different areas of the room like a warm lamplight, colored pillows and more. A soft comforter is on top of the mattress and this makes the bed more inviting and relaxing.
It is not too complicated to work on this project. You must make sure though that you are using strong and clean pallet wood for your project.
68) Tall Pallet Bed Frame
This design is totally spectacular with the bed on top of three layers of pallet wood. Feel like a princess as you climb up a small step ladder to reach your royal bed. You also need this ladder to climb down. The bed has become more relaxing and more inviting with oversized and mismatched pillows as well as a large quilted blanket.
It’s safe to say that it is easy to make this project even if you are not an expert woodworker. You don’t need to use complicated tools as well. All you need is someone to help you stack the pallet frames side by side and you’re done.
69) Romantic Pallet Bed Arrangement
Ah, the candlelight moment! What could be more special than a romantic night in a bed that feels just right? But before you “break the bed” check out this romantic room design with its lovely bed on a pallet bed frame. The bed frame is larger than the bed in this design and this makes it more comfortable and inviting. The pallets were simply set side by side and attached together for safety.
For a romantic touch, the floor was strewn with tea light candles. Definitely, something that you can use an inspiration as you construct your own pallet bed frame soon.
70) Kid’s Bed Frame Design 2
This is a nice kids’ bedroom with a lovely pallet bed frame. This bed frame cradles a kiddie size mattress along with beddings, linens, toys and more. The pallet bed frame has been commissioned and was specially designed to create a lovely and whimsical effect.
The bed frame is equipped with side rails to protect the child from falls. It kept its natural shine and appearance but you can paint this any color that you wish. You can match the color of the bed frame according to the kids’ room or nursery room color if you wish.
This is an easy project that you will be able to complete in just a few days with complete plans, materials, and tools.