Table of Contents Hide
- 1) The Classic Picnic Table
- 2) Classic Picnic Table
- 3) The Easy Step in Picnic Table
- 4) Picnic Table For Kids
- 5) Picnic Table Design with a Planter in the Middle
- 6) Convertible Picnic Table and Bench
- 7) Kid’s Picnic Table
- 8) DIY Picnic Table for Kids
- 9) Picnic Table Bench Design
- 10) Cedar Picnic Table
- 11) The Toddler Picnic Table
- 12) Children’s Picnic Table Plan
- 13) Foldable Chair that Turns into a Picnic Table
- 14) The Composite Toddler Picnic Table Designs
- 15) Simple Kids’ Picnic Table
- 16) The Big Kids Picnic Table
- 17) Easy Folding Picnic Table Design
- 18) Kid-Sized Red Picnic Table Plan
- 19) The Picnic Table for Adults
- 20) Rounded Outdoor Picnic Table for Kids
- 21) Rustic Picnic Table with Rounded Corners
- 22) Bright Picnic Table with Attached Benches
- 23) Plans for a Very Long Picnic Table
- 24) Large White Patio Table Design
- 25) The Traditional Picnic Table
- 26) Boat-Style Picnic Table For Kids
- 27) The Strong Picnic Table
- 28) Unique Octagonal Picnic Table
- 29) Modern Picnic Table Design
- 30) Picnic Table with Roof Plan
- 31) A Simple White Picnic Table Plan
- 32) DIY Colorful Picnic Table Plan for Kids
- 33) Picnic Table with Detached Benches Plan
- 34) Fold Back Bench and Picnic Table Design
- 35) Farmhouse Table Design Guide
- 36) Large Picnic Table for an Outdoor Party
- 37) Hexagonal Picnic Table Plan
- 38) Picnic Table With Cooler
- 39) Picnic Table Made of Reclaimed Wood
- 40) The Hanging Picnic Table
- 41) Large Pallet Picnic Table
- 42) Picnic Table With Built-in Cooler
- 43) Picnic Table With Sturdy Detached Benches
- 44) The Farmhouse Picnic Table Design 2
- 45) Convertible Blue & White Picnic Table
- 46) Log Picnic Table Design
- 47) Repurposed Wire Spool Picnic Table
- 48) Somerset Round Picnic Table
- 49) The Curved Picnic Bench
- 50) Rectangular Picnic Table and Benches
- 51) Picnic Table In a Pergola
- 52) Colorful DIY Picnic Table for Kids Inspiration
- 53) Bright Patio Picnic Table Inspiration
- 54) Hardwood Picnic Table Inspiration
- 55) Small Covered Picnic Table Inspiration
- 56) Cute Picnic Table For Kids Inspiration
- 57) Cute Two Seater Picnic Table Inspiration
- 58) Simple Picnic Table Design Inspiration
41) Large Pallet Picnic Table
This is a design plan to create this lovely large pallet picnic table. This is an extremely-large table made of wooden pallets. The table surface has slats of wood that were evenly spaced.
The table is large enough to fit three or four people on each side. While the table is bright yellow and red, the detached benches are wide, long and comfortable. Use this table to dine outdoors with family and friends. Use this table for arts, crafts, and design.
42) Picnic Table With Built-in Cooler
This huge picnic table has a secret for you. It has a hidden panel in the middle of the table that lets you place your drinks and some ice to make a mini cooler.
This is a totally unique idea that will let you cool beverages and chill fruit, chocolates and other kinds of food that need refrigeration. You don’t have to hand your guests drinks; just tell them to get these from your mini cooler.
43) Picnic Table With Sturdy Detached Benches
This is a plan to make a picnic table with detached benches. The table here is high with crisscrossed legs and supports at the bottom of the table. The surface is wide, smooth and ready to accommodate picnic necessities like food, beverages and more.
On the other hand, the benches are wide as these are long. These have large legs that stabilize it when you sit. Since the benches are detached from the table, you can use these separately.
44) The Farmhouse Picnic Table Design 2
This is another version of the classic farmhouse table. This has a cleaner and modern design that looks seamless and perfect as a picnic table. The table and the benches are separate from each other in this design.
The surface of the table was made from large wooden planks while the table legs are large and durable made from thick lumber. The pieces have received a coat of paint and possibly weatherproofing considering that this table will soon find its place outdoors.
45) Convertible Blue & White Picnic Table
This is a plan for a picnic table with attached benches but with a modern twist. The design and the color appear to have a modern look. The table top is huge and spacious owing to its four-panel top.
The table legs are large and are attached to the benches using accordion-style legs. The eats are made from two large and long planks making these wide and spacious.
46) Log Picnic Table Design
This is a unique, log picnic table made from actual, reclaimed logs. Just by looking at the photo, you can see how the logs were positioned to build the picnic table.
Even the long benches were made from cut long logs. Meanwhile, the table top was made from three large and wide planks. This is a design that could become your next outdoor furniture project.
47) Repurposed Wire Spool Picnic Table
This is a very clever picnic table design made from a large industrial-sized wire spool. This kind of wire spool is actually very solid and can take a lot of pressure because it was made to protect large and tough wires.
The spool has been transformed into a table while a circular bench was constructed out of reclaimed wood as well. The circular bench was assembled with metal posts for legs. This is a contemporary style seating area that will surely make your outdoor space very interesting.
This is a bit challenging project because aside from finding used wire spools, you will also have to construct a perfect circle bench to surround the wire spool table. Aside from this you also need to cut metal posts using a special metal cutter so knowledge of power tools count.
48) Somerset Round Picnic Table
Compared to the previous design the builder did away with the circular bench which is a challenge even with experienced woodworkers. This time four individual attached seats were constructed.
These peanut-shaped seats are attached to the table with four pieces of lumber while each bench had its own legs to improve stability. The table top is huge and can accommodate guests. This is an eye full when placed in your yard, garden or patio and will surely be a hit with kids.
49) The Curved Picnic Bench
This is yet another challenging build because the large round wooden table is complemented with four curved seats. The benches are very spacious and accommodating.
Each one has strong legs that will surely carry enough weight. This table can take up to eight or more people. It is made from treated lumber so you can rest assured that these are strong as these are beautiful.
Unless you were looking for a worthwhile challenge, this project may not be the best one for inexperienced woodworkers. You must have at least a good experience with cutting wood and shaping wood as well.
50) Rectangular Picnic Table and Benches
This table is large and has a connected benches design. This table has a classic and traditional design but with some adjustments. Compared to regular picnic table plans, this one has a larger table surface for more guests.
51) Picnic Table In a Pergola
This is an inspiration to make a picnic shelter or a picnic table in a pergola. The table here has a classic design. The table and the chairs were made from strong lumber which can resist rain or sunshine. The picnic table is small and may only fit around four people or six children.
The benches have their own legs but are still connected to the table by two large support beams on each side of the table. The pergola is tall, airy with the triangular roof from slats of wood.
52) Colorful DIY Picnic Table for Kids Inspiration
The table is made from colorful wooden planks as the benches also have the same splash of color. The table follows a traditional picnic table form with a table connected to the two benches. The table is lower and small as well. It can only accommodate two kids on each bench.
53) Bright Patio Picnic Table Inspiration
This is a large and bright table that can sit around four people per bench. There are a lot of ways to improve this design if you want to build a larger and longer table. You can make the seats and the table longer, adding supports in the middle of the table and benches as well.
54) Hardwood Picnic Table Inspiration
This is a perfect picnic table because it’s strong and with a very simple design. This picnic table has a very straightforward attached design that looks sturdy. It looks like a good table for special outdoor events, parties or events due to its size and design.
The benches are wide and long for three people at a time per bench. The extra-large benches are supported by a wooden beam that runs on each side of the massive table.
This strengthens the benches and steadies the table at the same time. This design looks easy to build and could be your next woodworking project.
55) Small Covered Picnic Table Inspiration
This is an inspiration to for a bright and colorful picnic shelter or a picnic table under a canopy or pergola. The table here has a classic design with the table and the chairs made from strong lumber.
The picnic table is small and may only fit around four people. The benches have their own legs but still connected to the table by two large support beams along the table sides. The pergola has a colorful canopy and has a triangular style roof.
56) Cute Picnic Table For Kids Inspiration
This is another very simple picnic table design for a child to play in. The benches are attached to the table and were constructed with the same wood that was used for the table surface but only painted a different color. And if you were to use this design, remember to stain your wood first before you use them.
57) Cute Two Seater Picnic Table Inspiration
This is a simple two-seater picnic table with benches attached to the table with two large beams of lumber. The table is just large for two kids to dine in as this has very limited space.
58) Simple Picnic Table Design Inspiration
This is a simple picnic table with a strong and durable construction. This picnic table has a very straightforward attached benches design that looks very sturdy. It can hold much weight because of its unique design and looks like a good table for special outdoor events, parties or events.
The benches are wide and long for at least four people per bench. The extra-large benches are supported by a wooden beam found on each side of the large table. This beam is essential to the solid construction of this table because it strengthens the benches and steadies the table. This design looks easy and could be your next weekend project.
Picnic tables are available in a variety of shapes, sizes, colors, and designs. It’s tough to find the best one because of so many options. But no matter what type you wish to build, take special care and attention to the finished project.
Don’t forget to apply weatherproofing or waterproofing coverage to protect your table and benches from the elements. When a picnic table is well protected it can give you years upon years of good use and family fun. Enjoy building your own picnic table for your own backyard.