Table of Contents Hide
- 1) Large Pallet Fence Design
- 2) Cute Pallet Fence for Your Garden
- 3) Easy Pallet Fence Patio Surround
- 4) Pallet Garden Border Fence
- 5) Sturdy and Stylish Pallet Gate
- 6) Temporary Barrier Pallet Fence
- 7) Geometric Pallet Fence Design
- 8) Pallet Front Gate Design
- 9) Gate and Fence Pallet Wood Plans
- 10) Quick Pallet Fence Design
- 11) Garden Fence Made from Pallet Wood
- 12) Pallet Wood Shelves
- 13) Pallet Fence to Cover Large Pool Pump
- 14) Entrance and Fence From Reclaimed Pallet Wood
- 15) Pallet Picket Fence
- 16) What a Very Simple Pallet Gate
- 17) Pallet Warehouse and Fence
- 18) Backyard Fence Made from Pallets
- 19) Front Yard Pallet Fence
- 20) Pallet Fence for a Garden
- 21) Pallet Fence and Wooden Planters
- 22) Pallet Fence From Repurposed Pallets
- 23) Pallet Garden Door
- 24) Garden Fence from Repurposed Pallets
- 25) Courtyard Gate Made from Bamboo and Pallets
- 26) Repurposed Pallets into Fence
- 27) Palisade Wall with Strawberries
- 28) Pallet Fence from Upcycled Wood
- 29) Pallet Fence Design
- 30) Garden Pallet Fence
- 31) Pallets Picket Fence
- 32) Pallets Claustra
- 33) How to Build a Simple Pallet Fence
- 34) Plans for a Goat Fence
- 35) The $0 Pallet Fence
- 36) A Large Garden Pallet Fence
- 37) A 100 Ft Pallet Fence
- 38) Stylish Pallet Fence
- 39) Pallet Fence Plan
- 40) Cute Decorative Garden Fence from Florida
- 41) DIY Pallet Garden
- 42) Colorful Pallet Fences
- 43) Pallet Fence DIY Plan
- 44) White Pallet Fence Design
- 45) Rustic Pallet Fence Design
- 46) Pallet Fence for a Large Property
- 47) Colorful Pallet Fence Design Plan
- 48) Large Pallet Fence Design DIY
- 49) Pallet Fence for a Garden 2
- 50) The Picket Fence
- 51) Pallet Frame Fence Garden
- 52) Flower-Dressed Pallet Fence
- 53) Very High Pallet Fence
- 54) Moveable Pallet Fence
- 55) Bright and Lovely Pallet Fence
- 56) Pallet Fence for a Deck
- 57) DIY Pallet Fence Plans
- 58) Pallet Fence for a Small Garden
- 59) Pallet Fence for Poultry
- 60) Very Easy Pallet Fence for a Garden
- 61) Awesome Dark Pallet Fence Design
- 62) Pallet Fence for a Small Home
- 63) Pallet Gate for Chain Fence
- 64) Pallet Fence with Planting Space
- 65) Pallet Fence and Gate
- 66) Instant Pallet Frame Fence Design
- 67) Pallet Fence for a Farm
- 68) Pallet Fence for a Private Area
- 69) Small Garden Pallet Fence
- 70) Lovely Little Red Fence
One of the most popular building material to make fences is pallet wood. Pallets are used to make pallet frames which are used in the shipping industry. Pallet frames carefully hold all kinds of cargo to make sure that these arrive at their destination safely. Pallet frames also make it easier to move heavy things from here to there with a forklift.
Pallets are therefore available almost anywhere there are products that are being shipped or received. Stores and businesses usually give away or sell used pallets for a cheap price. And what these stores and companies throw away, you can use for building all kinds of things including fences and gates.
Pallet wood is the best for building fences because it’s strong. You can build a perimeter fence around your property, a garden fence, a fence to hold animals and pets and a fence to cover sections in your yard. Pallets are also beautiful; you can find pallet wood in a variety of colors and shades. The natural swirls and imperfections on the surface of pallet wood make it a lovely natural backdrop to any garden or yard.
Pallet wood is also versatile you can build fences of varying heights, shapes, sizes and purposes. Pallet fences can be constructed by using the entire pallet frame or you can dismantle the frame to use each pallet.
But no matter what type of fence you want to build, you must always use strong and solid pallets to make sure that your fence is strong and durable. Never use soft, cracked, dented, hollow or mold-infested pallets. Remember, strong materials make strong fences.
We have 70 lovely, versatile and cheap pallet fences plans for you. These fences are very easy to make. Some are huge, tall and wide for a large area while some are simply small, quaint and decorative fences. Have fun finding the best pallet fence that will suit your needs here.
1) Large Pallet Fence Design
A fence seals off an area protects it and provides privacy as well. The pallet fence here has been erected horizontally to protect this small area filled with lovely and exotic plants. The pallets create a lovely cover that was even made more beautiful with shelves, hanging planters and even perimeter lights.
This is a tall wall that needs a large number of pallets because of its size. You can construct this in a day if you have complete materials and tools with you.
2) Cute Pallet Fence for Your Garden
Sometimes a fence is used to just seal off an area or to say “back off!” The pallets here were simply arranged horizontally along the sides of the pathway leading to the house. The pallets are staying put because of pegs that were hammered in place.
The pallet fence is small so that the flowers can and plants can be seen and admired from the pathway. This is an easy project that you can accomplish in just a small amount of time. And as you can see, the builder made this path even brighter with stringed lights so that in the night time this will look awesome.
3) Easy Pallet Fence Patio Surround
A fence can provide privacy. It tells people that this is your property and no one can come in unless you invite them in. Now this fence is not too tall and not too short either but it does a good job in protecting the area at the back. The fence is even, clean and well-designed.
It is even painted very well making it waterproof and sturdy even during intense sunlight and rain. And despite its length and design, this is a very easy design to follow. You can actually make one in just a day with just very simple tools.
4) Pallet Garden Border Fence
This border fence is short but it extends the entire perimeter of the property. Why erect a small fence like this? This fence is basically to tell anyone that this is private property. It does not have to be tall; it just has to be enough to get noticed.
The builder added debris on top. Vines and branches were used and these have made the area more secluded. You can see that this is quite easy to make but it may take time if you have a large property.
5) Sturdy and Stylish Pallet Gate
A gate provides privacy and also an entryway. This one gate was made to keep intruders and provide a safe and secure home or property. This gate was made of only a few pallets but was made strong by using upper and middle frames.
The gate was stained with a very light and very gentle stain which was enough to keep the natural beauty of pallet wood. Staining also helped waterproof the gate so that it can withstand rain or shine. This gate can take a few hours to make but no doubt it has a simple design.
6) Temporary Barrier Pallet Fence
This is a fence made of pallet frames which were used to cordon off a section of the yard for an event. This is a temporary fence that was erected in just a few minutes. It was placed in a unique circular pattern to create a secluded area.
There was no tools or hardware used to make this temporary fencing system. You can also make fences of different sizes and shapes as well. The only setback to this is designed is you need a large number of pallets to construct this fence.
7) Geometric Pallet Fence Design
This pallet fence has a more complicated design. It is made from a number of sections; each section has a geometric design and made from a large number of pallets. The pallets were carefully constructed and were stained with a very light stain to just enhance the natural beauty of the pallets. This is not an easy project and will take a weekend to construct.
8) Pallet Front Gate Design
Pallets can create a private screen to close off a section in your home. This pallet fence is tall but it is able to cover and provide privacy. The pallets were installed in a way that there are no slots or openings that anyone can peer through.
This fence obviously was not treated but this should not be the case. You should at least apply a light stain or varnish to keep this fence waterproof. This is a very easy project that you can make in just a few hours. You can make this larger and wider if you have a larger backyard or lawn.
9) Gate and Fence Pallet Wood Plans
Pallets can make a simple fence or an elaborate one just like this. This pallet fence is tall as it is wide. You can hardly see what’s at the back of this huge pallet fence. This was made from large and durable pallets.
The top of the gate has a curved design; the sides or the posts at the sides of the gate have small lattice designs on top. You can completely eliminate this if you want your gate to completely seal off any intruders.
This gate and fence were stained deeply with a very dark stain but it was still able to enhance the natural beauty of pallets. Take this pallet wood fence as inspiration for your next woodworking project.
10) Quick Pallet Fence Design
If you need to construct a fence to seal off an area in your yard then this is a design for you. This makes use of pallet frames with the edges cut to connect with each other. Large posts were placed in between each frame to stabilize it so the fence would be strong and sturdy enough.
A gate was placed in the opening of the fence and this one was no different from the frames used. A simple hinge was used to fasten this door to a post. Overall, this is a very easy project that does not require a lot of skills, just a lot of pallet frames depending on the size of the area that you want to seal in.