Table of Contents Hide
- 1) Classy Epic Pallet Bar Design
- 2) Epic Pallet Bar Design
- 3) Attached to the Wall Bar Design
- 4) Simple Pallet Bar Design
- 5) Pallet Bar Design in a Few Minutes
- 6) Smart and Classy Pallet Bar
- 7) Outdoor Pallet Bar Designs
- 8) Basic Pallet Bar Design
- 9) Man Cave Pallet Bar Design
- 10) Very Sturdy Pallet Bar Design
- 11) Pallet Bar Cart
- 12) Outdoor Pallet Bar Design with Stools
- 13) Pallet Bar with Aquarium
- 14) The Poor Sophisticated DIY Pallet Bar
- 15) L-Shaped Pallet Bar
- 16) Easy to Make Pallet Bar
- 17) Cocktails and Dreams Pallet Bar with Roof
- 18) Poolside Pallet Bar Design
- 19) Creative Outdoor Pallet Bar Design
- 20) Light Up Pallet Bar Design
- 21) Outrageous Pallet Bar Design
- 22) The Cook and Cider Pallet Bar
- 23) Another Fantastic Outdoor Pallet Tiki Bar
- 24) Black Top Pallet Bar Wine Bar Design
- 25) Pallet Bar Design With Lights
- 26) Cheers Indoor Pallet Bar Design
- 27) Outdoor Celebrations Pallet Bar Design
- 28) Colorful Outdoor Bar Ideas
- 29) Pallet Wine Bar Table
- 30) Bowden’s Bar and Grill Pallet Bar Design
- 31) Simple DIY Pallet Bar Design With Sink & Faucet
- 32) Outdoor Illuminated Pallet Bar Design
- 33) Perfect Pallet Bar Design
- 34) Natural Stone Counter Top Pallet Bar Design
- 35) Pallet Bar Stools
- 36) Easy to Make Pallet Bar DIY Design
- 37) An Epic All-American Pallet Bar
- 38) Small Bar Near the Grill Design
- 39) Lemonade Pallet Stand Bar
- 40) Oversized Pallet Bar Design
- 41) Warm and Rustic Pallet Bar Design
- 42) Two Pallet Bar Design
- 43) DIY Pallet Bar
- 44) Customized DIY Pallet Bar Design
- 45) Best Picket Fence DIY Pallet Bar Design
- 46) Pallet Bar on the Wall
- 47) DIY Pallet Bar with Ice Chest
- 48) DIY Pallet Bar with Ice Chest 2
- 49) Cool Pallet Bar Design
- 50) L-Shaped Pallet Bar Design
- 51) Custom Made Pallet Bar Design
- 52) Contemporary DIY Pallet Bar Design
- 53) Upcycled Pallet Bar Design
- 54) 4×8 C-Shaped Pallet Bar
- 55) Bright L-Shaped Pallet Bar
- 56) All-American Rustic Pallet Bar DIY
- 57) Clever DIY Pallet Bar Design
- 58) The Old Fridge Pallet Bar
- 59) Mini Pallet Bar With Lights
- 60) Large Pallet Bar With Glossy Top
- 61) The Tiki Pallet Bar
- 62) Pallet Table With Wine Rack
- 63) Rustic Décor Pallet Bar Design
- 64) Warm Pallet Bar DIY Plans
- 65) Glowing Pallet Bar Designs
- 66) Tiki Hut DIY Pallet Bar
- 67) The Pallet Pit Pallet Bar DIY
- 68) DIY Pallet Bar Design
- 69) Rustic Pallet Bar DIY
- 70) Classic Bar Pallet Bar DIY
- 71) Warm Pallet Bar Wood DIY Display
- 72) Rustic Bar for a Man Cave
- 73) Pallet Tiki Bar with Bamboo Edges
- 74) Full-Sized Pallet Bar Design
- 75) Pallet Bar and Barbeque Cooking Station Design
- 76) Pallet Bar With Angled Corners
- 77) Outdoor Tiki Bar Stand Design
- 78) Recycled Pallet Wood Bar Design
- 79) Mini Pallet Bar Design
- 80) Classic Pallet Bar Design With Dark Stain
- 81) Vertical Pallet Plane DIY Bar Design
- 82) Very Rustic Pallet Bar DIY With Wooden Flooring
- 83) Drewnolot Pallet Bar DIY
- 84) Pallet Pop Up Bar
- 85) Open Airy Pallet Bar With Wheels
- 86) Pallet Bar DIY Design with a Concrete Top
- 87) Straight from the Taps Pallet Bar DIY Design
- 88) Pallet Bar on Wheels
- 89) Butcher Block Top Pallet Bar Design
- 90) Pallet Bar & Cabinet Cart
- 91) Stair Spindle Pallet Bar Design
- 92) The Cozy Herringbone Bar Design
- 93) VW Pallet Bar Design
- 94) Another Tiki Bar Pallet Design
- 95) Surfboard Themed Pallet Bar
- 96) Lone Star State Pallet Bar Design
- 97) DIY Pallet Bar Shed Style
- 98) Very Cool Indoor Pallet Bar Design
- 99) Wooden Pallet Bar and Barrels Design
- 100) Very Large Bar Made from Wooden Pallets
- 101) Cool Wooden Pallet Bar Design
- 102) Large L-Shaped Bar Made of Pallets
- 103) Outdoor Pallet Bar Design
One of the most interesting furniture pieces that can be made from wood pallets is a pallet bar. If you love to have a drink to relax with your friends, then there’s no reason not to make your own pallet bar at home.
A pallet bar is made of wood pallets, has storage sections to hold liquor, wine or any kind of drink, ingredient or condiment that you add to your favorite drinks. It may have an area to store ice or to chill drinks like an ice bucket or it may have taps to pour out beer for your guests.
A pallet bar is an inexpensive alternative to purchasing hardwood liquor cabinets and bars. You can construct one for your home or you can make a full-sized bar for a business like a restaurant or a bar.
Below is our collection of the top 103 pallet bar DIY plans to inspire you. Most of these are small-scale projects that won’t take too long to make, provided you have the materials and tools in place.
There are small, two–pallet styles while there are large ones that may have bar stools to seat you and your guests. Some pallet bars are made for the outdoors and can be a part of your porch or poolside décor.
You can make a full-sized outdoor bar for a party or how about a tiki hut bar for a tropical motif for a party. And no matter what kind of design you choose, we have the best ones here for you.
1) Classy Epic Pallet Bar Design
You come home, tired, wasted and totally beat up. Only a drink can make this day right. And what a better way to greet you home than this lovely and classy epic pallet bar! This bar is made from stained pallets so it looks natural but a little darker than usual.
This bar has an L-shaped design and a flat, polished top so you can easily slide drinks to your guests. And speaking of guests, this classy bar is the perfect place to hold a mini party with your friends or family.
This pallet bar also has a lot of storage at the back so you can place liquor bottles, glasses, shot glasses, ice buckets, and other party accessories. Cheers to this fantastic design!
2) Epic Pallet Bar Design
What a festive sight! This pallet bar may be small but it has all the works! It has adequate space for storing liquor bottles plus a wide area on top where you can mix drinks, serve it up and place snacks as well.
This is a pallet bar design that’s perfect for a small apartment or home. With its size, it can be placed indoors or outdoors. And when it comes to the step by step plans on how to build this epic bar, you will find this very easy to follow. You can build this kind of bar in just a few hours or just in time for your next party.
3) Attached to the Wall Bar Design
Now is the time to give you a good example of a basic pallet bar that is attached to the wall. Like a spice rack, this pallet bar has room for 8 or more bottles of wine or any liquor you love. It can accommodate a number of glasses along its inverted wine glass storing system at the bottom of the rack.
This is a very basic design, therefore, you can make adjustments depending on your needs. You can make the rack larger and wider, with more storage area for other kinds of glasses. Use wood with natural stain or paint this according to the color you want.
4) Simple Pallet Bar Design
This pallet bar has one of the most basic designs which is why it is one of the most common designs as well. This is made of lovely pallets that have been stained in a darker shade. The builder used a horizontal pallet pattern on the front to make the bar unique plus it has a moderately-large area at the top where drinks are served.
It is not seen in the photo but the back has a lot of storage room. You can place several bottles of wine or any liquor and glasses here. This bar looks like it has its own section in this living room or man cave so the back may be improved by adding more shelves to store and display wine and liquor bottles.
5) Pallet Bar Design in a Few Minutes
This is a plan that will show you how the inside structure of a basic pallet bar is made. As you can see, it’s not just a matter of stacking pallets this time but you must reinforce your bar especially along the corners to hold a heavy wooden top.
You can also see from the photo how the structure is arranged to make room for the storage area found at the back of the table. This was actually a plan to make a very basic pallet bar as well which can be possibly done in just a few hours.
6) Smart and Classy Pallet Bar
This is a gorgeous pallet bar that’s set to serve guests at a backyard event. This bar has lovely pallet wood which has been treated for shine and smoothness. This design features a wonderful-looking front, a flat and smooth top and some storage at the back.
The top part of the bar is lovely and can accommodate your guests well. This is where you’ll serve your drinks and weird creations too. The storage at the back is amazing with enough room for bottles, glasses, and coasters. And this design is perfect for a home bar or for a patio or backyard.
7) Outdoor Pallet Bar Designs
Take a look at all the space from the back of this basic pallet bar furniture. There’s a lot of space to serve drinks and food, to store liquor and wine and to hold glasses, coasters and other tableware.
This is an outdoor pallet bar that may have been meant for an outdoor event, party or gets together. And since this design looks very easy to do, you will surely be able to finish this in a day. You may also use this photo as your inspiration for your next outdoor party.
8) Basic Pallet Bar Design
What a terrific pallet bar. This has a very basic design that will let you entertain guests with drinks and snacks. The bar is moderate –sized and therefore can accommodate at least three guests. The table top offers a place not just for drinking but also for dining and dealing with guests.
It is large and smooth which is very important when you are serving food and beverages. The front of the bar has bar stools to seat three guests. You may add more stools if you need or if you are expecting more guests.
The back of the bar is a large space where food and drinks are kept. This is also where tableware, ice buckets, bottle openers and table napkins are kept as well. Having a large storage area helps you keep your bar neat and clean at all times.
9) Man Cave Pallet Bar Design
This is also another basic pallet bar design that will surely fit your newly constructed man cave. This has more than an adequate top that can hold drinks and some drink. Take a look at the spacious back with plenty of room for bottles of wine, wine glasses and more.
You can further improve this design by adding more shelves at the back to hold more drinks and bottles. Adding some wheels to this bar can help you take it anywhere you wish to party.
10) Very Sturdy Pallet Bar Design
Now, this is a very large pallet bar which has a very long and smooth top where drinks are served. Celebrate or party with your guests and have a great time at the bar. You will find a large storage section at the back where you can place all the things you need conveniently. This large pallet bar can be for a home or for a patio or backyard event.
And aside from the function of this bar, you can stain or paint this according to the color you want. In this design, the wood was treated with a dark stain to make it look dramatic and very warm to the eyes. This is an easy design and does not require expert woodworking skills and talents.
11) Pallet Bar Cart
This is a very cute cart that houses all you need to entertain guests indoors or out. IT is made from just two pallet boards with a flat top to serve drinks. The bottom part of the wine bar houses several fine bottles. This is truly a very easy design to follow and because of this, you can build this easily from scratch.
12) Outdoor Pallet Bar Design with Stools
Now, this is a pallet bar for the serious entertainer! This is an outdoor veranda or rooftop bar that has all the works. There is a bar top where drinks are served as well as stools for your guests or customers. The bar looks like a beverage stand with a makeshift station with a roof at the back. Everything is made from pallets as you can see so this is a very cheap project.
13) Pallet Bar with Aquarium
This is another pallet bar design that merits your attention. See the focal point of this project? There is a moderately-sized aquarium in the middle of the bar so guests will have entertainment!
But despite this creative project, there are a few things to consider if you want to follow this design. Aside from storing drinks and accessories, you will also need to consider creating ample space for the tank and all its accessories as well. So the tank, filter, lights, and stand will occupy most of the storage at the bottom.
14) The Poor Sophisticated DIY Pallet Bar
Now this wine bar is so huge it’s as large as a kitchen island. You can see from the photo that it also has pallet stools made from actual pallet boxes. The bar has a very large surface to serve guests what they want. You can serve drinks as well as snacks on the very large pallet table.
You can also see that the table was made from unprocessed wood pallets. You can improve this design by using individual pallet wood as the bar top so you can serve drinks and food safer.
15) L-Shaped Pallet Bar
This pallet bar occupies a large area because of its L-shaped design. This has a smooth pallet top with a decorative section in front. This bar has a large section at the back to keep bottles of wine and spirits plus drinking accessories too.
This bar is fairly easy to make and you can experiment on the design of the bar in front. You can even make this bar larger and wider if you plan to entertain more guests. You can also use this design for a full-sized bar for a restaurant business.
16) Easy to Make Pallet Bar
This small pallet bar is against the wall and was made using two pallet frames only. The top section was made from natural stone tiles for a classy effect. The pallet pieces were painted white to match with the interior décor.
There are no storage sections in this pallet bar design only a top that holds the wine to be enjoyed. This top area can also hold an ice bucket, snacks, and wine glasses so your guests can just help themselves.
17) Cocktails and Dreams Pallet Bar with Roof
This is an outdoor poolside or backyard bar that has a serving area and a roof to shield the bartender and guests from the sun. The main section was made entirely from pallets and it features a smooth and sturdy top where your guests can be served.
At the back is where you can store beverages, glasses, and accessories as well. Two strong pallets were used as posts for the roof while more pallets were used to construct the roof as well. Improvements?
18) Poolside Pallet Bar Design
This bar lets you drink from the pool, literally. It is designed to be placed near an elevated pool with only a small top, enough to hold drinks and some snacks. There is a lovely umbrella made from native materials to get that tropical feel. The bar also has pallet stools so that guests can enjoy a drink whether in the pool or outside the pool.
19) Creative Outdoor Pallet Bar Design
This outdoor bar features a lovely top made from mismatched tiles. The bottom is made from two pallet frames and was simply attached together and painted. The tiles on the top make a decorative piece, something that your guests will talk about as they enjoy their drinks.
20) Light Up Pallet Bar Design
This pallet bar lights up like the night sky and was made of several pallet frames stacked on top of each other. This looks like pallet furniture made for a restaurant or a bar because of the well-made shelves and storage sections.
The pallet bar is actually very simple to build and lighting was installed at the back of the frames. The top is made of glass for that sleek professional look. The wide glass top lets you serve more guests with drinks and food. The back section of the pallet bar also has storage sections where you can store glasses, napkins, and coasters. This is definitely a good inspiration to follow for your next woodworking project.