Table of Contents Hide
- 1) Layered Pallet Frame Bed with White Tile Background
- 2) Wooden Headboard and Bed Frame
- 3) Narrow Pallet Bed
- 4) White Pallets as Bedboard
- 5) A Boho –Chic Atmosphere Integrating a Pallet Bed Frame and Greenery
- 6) Attic Bedroom Made of Wooden Pallets Furniture
- 7) Pallet Bed Frame
- 8) Pastel Turquoise Pallet Bed Frame
- 9) Minimal Bedroom Design In Neutral Tones
- 10) The Perfect Bed Frame Design for an Airy Large Modern Bedroom
- 11) Scandinavian Infused Bedroom Design with a Pallet Bed Frame
- 12) Bright Neon Green Pallet Bed Adorned on Gold and Green Wallpaper
- 13) Pallet Bed Bed Frame Shoe Storage
- 14) Cozy Low Pallet Bed Frame Minimalist Design
- 15) Industrial Loft Pallet Bed Design
- 16) Pallet Bed and Side Table for Laptop
- 17) Cheap Pallet Bed Frame Design for Day Bed
- 18) Scandinavian Infused White Bedroom Design
- 19) Neutral Simple Pallet Bed Frame
- 20) Small Bedroom with a Simple Pallet Bed
- 21) Pallet Bed with Storage Space for Shoes
- 22) Dark Colored Pallet Bed Frame
- 23) Crib Pallet Bed Frame
- 24) Upcycled Bed Frame
- 25) Pallet Bed Frame For Kids Room
- 26) Day Bed Pallet Bed Frame Design
- 27) High Pallet Bed with Lights
- 28) Recycled Pallets as Bed Frame and Book Case
- 29) Very Feminine Bedroom
- 30) Cozy Pallet Dog Bed
- 31) Creative Pallet Bed Frame Design
- 32) Double Pallet Frame Beds
- 33) Small and Narrow Pallet Bed on Wheels
- 34) Pallet Bed Swing
- 35) Simple Pallet and Rope Swing Bed
- 36) Pallet Sofa Bed Frame
- 37) Warm Colors Bedroom With Pallet Bed Frame
- 38) Cozy Pallet Bed Frame and Bed Boards
- 39) Cozy Pallet Day Bed Design
- 40) Fun Wooden Pallet Headboard
- 41) Outdoor Day Bed Design with Wooden Pallets
- 42) Modern Nonconformist Pallet Bed Design
- 43) Mondrian Pallet Bed Frame Design
- 44) Colorful Pallet Bed Frame for Kids Bed
- 45) Pallet Bed Headboard and Bookshelf
- 46) Shabby Chic Bed Frame
- 47) Pallet Bed Frame in a Small Attic Bedroom
- 48) Simple Pallet Bed Frame
- 49) Dark Hued Bed Frame
- 50) Attic Loft Bed with Wooden Pallet Bed Frame
- 51) Modern Pallet Bed
- 52) Pallet Bed with Natural Hues
- 53) Scandinavian Vibe Bedroom
- 54) Suspended Pallet Bed Frame
- 55) Double Deck Bed Frame Made from Wooden Pallets
- 56) Minimal, Elegant and Simple Pallet Bed
- 57) Tree House Pallet Bed Inspiration
- 58) Mattress, Pallet Bed Frame, and Plain Room
- 59) Day Bed Frame for Two
- 60) Pallet Bed Frame 2
- 61) DIY Pallet Bed Frame Before and After
- 62) DIY Pallet Bed Ideas
- 63) Day Bed with Pallet Bed Frame
- 64) Another Day Bed with Pallet Bed Frame
- 65) Pallet Bed Frame in Cozy Room
- 66) DIY Pallet Bed on High Bed
- 67) Pallet Furniture Bed Frame
- 68) Tall Pallet Bed Frame
- 69) Romantic Pallet Bed Arrangement
- 70) Kid’s Bed Frame Design 2
- 71) King Sized Bed and King Sized Pallet Frame
- 72) Scandinavian Inspiration for Bed Frame and Bed
- 73) Contemporary Bed Frame Design
- 74) Wooden Pallet Bed on Wheels
- 75) Luminous Bedroom Pallet Bed Frame Design
- 76) Wooden Pallet Bed Design with Legs
- 77) Boosting Storage Space with Pallet Bed Frame
- 78) Fluffy Design with Wood Pallet Bed
- 79) Simple Pallet Bed Frame 2
- 80) Industrial Design Pallet Bed Frame
- 81) Rustic Pallet Bed Frame Design
- 82) Pallet Bed Frame with Modular Crate Storage Space
- 83) Simple Scandinavian Design for Pallet Bed
- 84) Bedroom Design With Wall Art and Pallet Bed
- 85) Simple But Sophisticated Design
- 86) Small Bedroom Pallet Bed Frame
- 87) Wooden Furniture and Pallet Bed Frame Designs
- 88) Shabby Chic Cool Pallet Bed Frame Design
- 89) Simple Blue and White Room Pallet Bed Frame Design
- 90) Inexpensive Cozy Pallet Bed Frame Design
- 91) Lovely Shimmering Pallet Bed Frame
- 92) Easy DIY Pallet Bed Frame
- 93) How Much Space can a Pallet Bed Frame Hold?
- 94) Cool Pallet Bed Frame Design
- 95) Manly Pallet Bed Frame Design
- 96) Pallet Bed Swing 2
- 97) Simple Pallet Bed Design Plan
- 98) An All-White Plan Bedroom Pallet Bed Design
- 99) Industrial Bedroom Décor with Wood Pallet Bed Frame
11) Scandinavian Infused Bedroom Design with a Pallet Bed Frame
The headboard in this design is made from recycled wooden pallets. The pallets were cut side by side in a ‘’decreasing in length manner’’ and this creates a dramatic effect which translates to the different elements in the room.
This is just one way to decorate a bedroom with wooden pallets and a unique one as well. Most designer and builders that decide to integrate wooden pallets in the bedroom use these as bed frames or as wooden panels, not really in this particular manner.
You can use this simple yet unique inspiration to come up with your own infused bedroom design using wooden pallets.
12) Bright Neon Green Pallet Bed Adorned on Gold and Green Wallpaper
Not only is this room large and has high ceilings but it also has a very colorful design. It’s tough to match gold colored accents on walls such as this one which is why the designer decided to go with a bold neon green color.
The neon green color is seen on the adjoining walls, on accessories inside the room and most of all, the color of the wooden pallet frames. The bed was elevated using a single level of wood pallets which were arranged side by side and painted neon green. The pallets make the comfortable bed stand out and make it the focal point of the room and not the gold accent wall at the back of the bed.
There are many ways to work with color to highlight good features or to hide flaws in a room. This is what the designer did as he painted the wooden pallet frame bright neon green color.
13) Pallet Bed Bed Frame Shoe Storage
Most people don’t have the luxury of space. Some live in small apartments, dormitories, and condos where space for clothes, footwear, and accessories seem scarce. This wooden pallet bed frame is your answer to a lot of shoes because it doubles as a shoe organizer.
Pallet boards usually have hollow slots in between wooden pallets and instead of turning it the other way to hide these spaces from view, why not expose these spaces and let this be your convenient shoe organizer?
You can place all kinds of footwear in these sections or you can also use these to store stockings, socks or slippers. And why store only footwear when you can also keep books, school items and more?
In the photo, the designer maximizes every slot and every section of the wooden pallet bed frame. This bed frame has three pallet levels so there is really a lot of room to spare. Why not make this as your weekend project?
14) Cozy Low Pallet Bed Frame Minimalist Design
Again this design proves that having little is enough. This is a cozy bed frame that follows a minimalistic design. As you can see the comfy bed sits on top of a single level wooden pallet that lifts the bed off the floor at only a few inches.
This creates a clean boundary between the bed and the floor. Simple accessories were used to improve the space like a floor level circular lamp and a few photos, nothing more.
This minimalistic design is all about function and having only the most important things in life: a cozy bed, lighting and a photo keepsake. Would you do the same thing with your room?
15) Industrial Loft Pallet Bed Design
One of the many challenges of living in a studio apartment is designating space for every room of the house like the bedroom. This is what this design is all about. The designer has created a comfortable bedroom or bedroom area using wooden pallets as bed frames.
The large industrial type room barely had an identity but now, the elevated section designates that this is where the bed is and where it should be quiet. The bed was elevated with a single layer of wooden pallets while the small table on the side also received the same treatment.
16) Pallet Bed and Side Table for Laptop
Do you have a luxurious bed but don’t have enough space for your stuff nearby? Why use a spare table when you can construct your own side table from a pallet bed frame! This is a single level pallet bed frame that will elevate your bed mattress inches from the ground.
The pallet frame in this design has been designed to have special pull-out sections that you can use to place your laptop on. This section can also be used to hold food, drinks or a book or you can use this as a nightstand for your lamplight and phone.
And if you don’t need this section you can place it back under the bed.
And you guessed it right, this bed frame is easy to construct from wooden pallet sections. You can only have the basic skills in woodworking and still perfect this design in just weekend.
17) Cheap Pallet Bed Frame Design for Day Bed
Why are day beds so inviting? Day beds are so very inviting because these could be as comfortable as your real bed. Even if your daybed is at your living room, you still associate this with sleep and relaxation. And as we update night time beds with durable and versatile pallet bed boards, day beds also deserve the same treatment.
This is a design that will elevate and update your old day bed. The day bed featured here has been installed with two levels of wooden pallets. These pallets elevate the day bed inches from the floor. The day bed now has become the focal point of the living room.
Add pillows and a blanket and you have a lovely day bed for you and may also work as an extra bed for guests as well.
18) Scandinavian Infused White Bedroom Design
This is a lovely design that will turn an ordinary bed into a comfortable and inviting bed. The pallets here were made to cradle the bed and to provide a lovely and visually-stimulating headboard.
The bedroom here is very large with a very warm and inviting design. The wooden pallets elevate the bed and keep it as a focal point of the room. And although this project looks complicated because of its massive size, this can be built easily. Even with such as size, you could have this pallet bed frame design in your own bedroom.
19) Neutral Simple Pallet Bed Frame
Turn your boring bedroom or guest room into a comfortable place to sleep and relax with this neutral pallet bed frame design. This is a bed frame that elevates the bed a few inches from the floor. It lets you enjoy full-sized comfort even if you are using a low mattress when you have a pallet bed frame.
And the bed in this scenario is smaller than the wooden pallet bed frame, therefore, there are uncovered pallet areas along the side and front of the bed. Together with very simple accessories and neutral-colored bedroom furniture, this is a warm and inviting place to sleep and rest.
20) Small Bedroom with a Simple Pallet Bed
Turn your old and cluttered small room into a space with everything with its own place with a pallet bed frame. Let’s face it, the bed is the focal point of any bedroom and a messy bed translates to a messy room.
With a pallet frame, you can highlight the bed and create an uncluttered space surrounding it. The room stays clean and organized even if your bed has not been made yet.
A frame also elevates a very low mattress like this one and of course, it can be used in two, three or even four layers to completely improve the height of a low mattress. This project is very simple to make and won’t take too long to make as well.