Table of Contents Hide
- 1) Layered Pallet Frame Bed with White Tile Background
- 2) Wooden Headboard and Bed Frame
- 3) Narrow Pallet Bed
- 4) Industrial Bedroom Décor with Wood Pallet Bed Frame
- 5) A Boho –Chic Atmosphere Integrating a Pallet Bed Frame and Greenery
- 6) Attic Bedroom Made of Wooden Pallets Furniture
- 7) Pallet Bed Frame
- 8) Pastel Turquoise Pallet Bed Frame
- 9) Minimal Bedroom Design In Neutral Tones
- 10) The Perfect Bed Frame Design for an Airy Large Modern Bedroom
- 11) An All-White Plan Bedroom Pallet Bed Design
- 12) Bright Neon Green Pallet Bed Adorned on Gold and Green Wallpaper
- 13) Pallet Bed Bed Frame Shoe Storage
- 14) Cozy Low Pallet Bed Frame Minimalist Design
- 15) Industrial Loft Pallet Bed Design
- 16) Pallet Bed and Side Table for Laptop
- 17) Cheap Pallet Bed Frame Design for Day Bed
- 18) Scandinavian Infused White Bedroom Design
- 19) Neutral Simple Pallet Bed Frame
- 20) Small Bedroom with a Simple Pallet Bed
- 21) Pallet Bed with Storage Space for Shoes
- 22) Dark Colored Pallet Bed Frame
- 23) Bachelor Pallet Bed Frame Design
- 24) Upcycled Bed Frame
- 25) Pallet Bed Frame For Kids Room
- 26) Day Bed Pallet Bed Frame Design
- 27) High Pallet Bed with Lights
- 28) Recycled Pallets as Bed Frame and Book Case
- 29) Natural & Comfortable Pallet Bed
- 30) Creative Pallet Bed Frame & Headboard Design
- 31) Double Pallet Frame Beds
- 32) Small and Narrow Pallet Bed on Wheels
- 33) Pallet Sofa Bed Frame
- 34) Warm Colors Bedroom With Pallet Bed Frame
- 35) Simple Pallet Bed Design Plan
- 36) Cozy Pallet Day Bed Design
- 37) Outdoor Day Bed Design with Wooden Pallets
- 38) Modern Nonconformist Pallet Bed Design
- 39) Mondrian Pallet Bed Frame Design
- 40) Colorful Pallet Bed Frame for Kids Bed
- 41) Pallet Bed Frame in a Small Attic Bedroom
- 42) Simple Pallet Bed Frame
- 43) Dark Hued Bed Frame
- 44) Attic Loft Bed with Wooden Pallet Bed Frame
- 45) Modern Pallet Bed
- 46) Pallet Bed with Natural Hues
- 47) Scandinavian Vibe Bedroom
- 48) Suspended Pallet Bed Frame
- 49) Minimal, Elegant and Simple Pallet Bed
- 50) Mattress, Pallet Bed Frame, and Plain Room
- 51) Day Bed Frame for Two
- 52) Pallet Bed Frame 2
- 53) DIY Pallet Bed Frame Before and After
- 54) DIY Pallet Bed Ideas
- 55) Day Bed with Pallet Bed Frame
- 56) Another Day Bed with Pallet Bed Frame
- 57) DIY Pallet Bed on High Bed
- 58) Pallet Furniture Bed Frame
- 59) Tall Pallet Bed Frame
- 60) Romantic Pallet Bed Arrangement
- 61) Kid’s Bed Frame Design 2
- 62) King Sized Bed and King Sized Pallet Frame
- 63) Contemporary Bed Frame Design
- 64) Wooden Pallet Bed on Wheels
- 65) Luminous Bedroom Pallet Bed Frame Design
- 66) Wooden Pallet Bed Design with Legs
- 67) Boosting Storage Space with Pallet Bed Frame
- 68) Fluffy Design with Wood Pallet Bed
- 69) Simple Pallet Bed Frame 2
- 70) Industrial Design Pallet Bed Frame
- 71) Rustic Pallet Bed Frame Design
- 72) Pallet Bed Frame with Modular Crate Storage Space
- 73) Simple Scandinavian Design for Pallet Bed
- 74) Bedroom Design With Wall Art and Pallet Bed
- 75) Simple But Sophisticated Design
- 76) Small Bedroom Pallet Bed Frame
- 77) Wooden Furniture and Pallet Bed Frame Designs
- 78) Simple Blue and White Room Pallet Bed Frame Design
- 79) Inexpensive Cozy Pallet Bed Frame Design
- 80) Lovely Shimmering Pallet Bed Frame
- 81) Easy DIY Pallet Bed Frame
- 82) Cool Pallet Bed Frame Design
A pallet bed frame is basically a wooden section at the bottom of a mattress. It keeps the mattress from touching the ground and elevates the bed to a nice and comfortable level. Wooden pallet beds can also serve different purposes. It can be used as a mini storage area for books, shoes, toys, and knick-knacks. It can also be used a decorative element in a room.
Wooden pallets are very versatile and therefore it can be used to create other furniture pieces like seats, side tables, and cabinets. But before you use wooden pallets as bed frames always check for the stability of the pallets. Check for cracks, pests, mold and rot on the wood before you use any pallet piece. The weight of the mattress, as well as the weight of the person using the mattress, is also important.
The following are among the best pallet frame bed designs. These were made from sections of wooden pallets or constructed out of individual wood pieces. Let these designs inspire you to build the best bed frame that’s right for your needs and tastes.
1) Layered Pallet Frame Bed with White Tile Background
A total of 18 wooden pallets were used just to elevate this lovely mattress. The builder wanted to emphasize the comfort of sleeping and relaxing in this soft mattress that he elevated it more than a foot from the floor. It could be very difficult to hop into the bed at this level so the builder added a step ladder which was also made from wooden pallets.
The bed is the focal point of this room and this was further emphasized using three layers of pallet, lighting, and accessories. If this was your room, what would you add to make it more comfortable?
This DIY pallet bed frame design is so easy to make. In fact, all you need to do is to stack the frames together and voila! You don’t have to be an expert to build this lovely pallet bed frame.
2) Wooden Headboard and Bed Frame
This is a lovely and comfortable bedroom indeed and what made it more stylish and warmer are the carefully constructed wood pallet bed frame and headboard. The bed frame is made of wooden pallet sections stacked together, side by side.
The pallets were delicately painted with wood varnish in contrast with the color of the carpet and walls. The pallets raised the bed several inches from the floor which is a good height for a large bed like this. The pallet frame is larger than the bed, therefore, this is visible from either the left or right side of the bed.
Extra pallets were cut and made into a bed frame. This frame is large and occupies a wide area at the back of the bed, wider than the bed itself. The headboard also serves as shelves to place photographs, knick-knacks, and other personal items.
Warm colored lamps were placed on either side of the bed not just to provide lighting but to accent the lovely natural wooden glow of pallet wood.
3) Narrow Pallet Bed
Pallets have so much to offer. When constructing a bed frame, you can make a narrow frame for a single bed or a wide and comfortable one for a king sized or queen sized bed. You can cut a pallet section into smaller and narrower pieces to accommodate a very narrow bed like this one in the photo.
Two levels of pallets were used in this project and side by side, these pallets have made a worthy frame that elevates this simple bed.
The lovely city view is the highlight of this bedroom. Not too many people get to wake up to this view every day. Elevating the bed will let you admire the view better and will also make it more comfortable to sleep especially in a very narrow bed.
The pallet frame bed was accessorized with thick blankets, pillows of different colors and sizes and a chic bedsheet. The room is simple with a million dollar view and a cozy pellet bed.
4) Industrial Bedroom Décor with Wood Pallet Bed Frame
This is another pallet bed frame made for a large area like this bedroom. This industrial bedroom is part of a large loft and to highlight the bedroom area is a king-sized bed that was set on a king-sized pallet bed frame.
The bed frame is huge to accommodate this gigantic mattress. On top of the mattress, a soft dark blanket is placed and this highlights the lovely abstract accent wall at the back.
Accessorizing and styling this kind of room is a challenge. Not only do you need to designate different areas as the bedroom, dining area, living room, etc. you must also create a sort of identity in each section. Using this wood pallet bed has achieved that in the bedroom with a large pedestaled bed.
5) A Boho –Chic Atmosphere Integrating a Pallet Bed Frame and Greenery
This is a room with a tall bed made by stacking two wooden pallet sections and a bed frame and planter made entirely of wooden pallets. The bed frame elevates the mattress several inches from the floor creating a stage-like section that highlights the bed.
The bed is soft, possibly a queen sized one and has been accessorized by linen, pillows of different shapes and sizes and a thick blanket. Nothing is too much to recreate this Boho style bedroom.
Now the headboard is made of several sections of wooden pallets. At both sides of the headboard, large planters made of wooden pallets hold small plants. The headboard offers a natural feel and lets you enjoy the outdoors inside.
6) Attic Bedroom Made of Wooden Pallets Furniture
The bed frame is not the only furniture section made from wooden pallets here. Even the shelves, a side table and a sofa bed in the middle of the large attic room were constructed out of pallets.
Let us look at the bed frame first because as you can see, the frame was made with multiple sections of wooden pallets. The pallets were carefully stacked together to form not just a frame but like a stage. The bed has been lifted several inches off the ground along with a side table area to the right. More pallets were used to create a daybed to the left.
The builder has made this interesting wooden pallet section to make the huge room more comfortable. Obviously, this attic room needs a more homey touch and the wooden pallet bedframe and living area have transformed it into an interesting and comfortable area of the house.
7) Pallet Bed Frame
This is a pallet bed frame that is quite longer than the length of the bed. A wooden pallet section can be seen at the foot of the bed, however, this is not an error that the designer has overlooked.
Aside from being a bed frame, these pallets offer a makeshift sitting area at the foot of the bed. This section may be accessorized with oversized pillows, blankets or some cushions to make it more inviting.
There are many reasons for this: the bed could be very heavy and too bulky or the room may be too small for a tall bed. Overall, this minimal height makes a lot of difference when it comes to the overall comfort and style of the room or space.
This is a very easy design too. You can make this in just a few minutes. You may also choose a natural look or paint your pallets any color that you wish.
8) Pastel Turquoise Pallet Bed Frame
Want to sleep in a bed that seems to be floating in the night sky? Then try this unique pallet bed frame design. This design uses about six sections of wooden pallets, equally placed together and possibly bolted together to prevent moving.
Your bed will be inches from the ground but you will feel like you are flowing in the evening sky with the stars as you place LED Christmas lights in between the wooden pallets.
This is a pretty easy design and will work on almost all mattresses too. Take note that the mattress has to be smaller than the wooden pallet stage for this effect to work. When your wooden pallet sections are all lined up and attached together, you can now add the lights.
Use a separate extension cord for your lights. Make sure that these are safe and conform to local standards too. This is a very easy project that won’t take you so much time to build. Pretty soon, you will have that dreamy bed space you have been longing for.
9) Minimal Bedroom Design In Neutral Tones
When your mantra is ‘’too little is too much’’ then this minimalistic design is for you. This is a bedroom design that follows a neutral tone. The bed is set on a section of wooden pallets which only elevates the mattress a few inches from the floor.
The design is simple, seamless and clean. The room looks like an uncluttered space and this bed frame reduces clutter by lifting the bed off the floor. Consider four sections of pallets side by side to completely cover a moderately-sized mattress such as this.
You don’t really need to do anything to install this bed board, just connect the different sections using nails or a staple gun. Even if you are a heavy sleeper and you rarely move as you sleep, it’s better to secure the sections for safety.
And if you have spare wooden pallets, why not make a small side table like the one in the photo? This small piece of furniture also follows a minimalistic style.
10) The Perfect Bed Frame Design for an Airy Large Modern Bedroom
Large bedrooms like this one may be very hard to style. You can end up over accessorizing to the point that the room has lost its identity. This room looks like a studio apartment with a very large living area. The designer decided that the best way to enhance different areas in this studio apartment and giving each section its own identity is by using an elevated bed frame.
The bed sits on a single level of wooden pallets. It is average sized and can hold one to two people only. Small accessories like a nightstand, a lamp, and some reading material will personalize this living space.
Wooden pallets can do more than frame the bed. It can elevate the bed to enhance its design and its significance, especially in a large area or room.
11) An All-White Plan Bedroom Pallet Bed Design
Two layers of wooden pallets were used to elevate the large bed from the floor inside this all-white bedroom. A white room is usually hard to accessorize which is why most of the time people just go with different hues when it comes to the wall color.
In this room, white remains as the major color which is why an off-white pallet color was used. The darker shade of white was also used as the color for the mattress, bedding, and linens. Other accessories have the same color but vary in intensity.
This special attention to color lets you create relaxing and inviting areas just like this warm and inviting white bedroom.
12) Bright Neon Green Pallet Bed Adorned on Gold and Green Wallpaper
Not only is this room large and has high ceilings but it also has a very colorful design. It’s tough to match gold colored accents on walls such as this one which is why the designer decided to go with a bold neon green color.
The neon green color is seen on the adjoining walls, on accessories inside the room and most of all, the color of the wooden pallet frames. The bed was elevated using a single level of wood pallets which were arranged side by side and painted neon green.
There are many ways to work with color to highlight good features or to hide flaws in a room. This is what the designer did as he painted the wooden pallet frame bright neon green color.
13) Pallet Bed Bed Frame Shoe Storage
Most people don’t have the luxury of space. Some live in small apartments, dormitories, and condos where space for clothes, footwear, and accessories seem scarce. This wooden pallet bed frame is your answer to a lot of shoes because it doubles as a shoe organizer.
Pallet boards usually have hollow slots in between wooden pallets and instead of turning it the other way to hide these spaces from view, why not expose these spaces and let this be your convenient shoe organizer?
You can place all kinds of footwear in these sections or you can also use these to store stockings, socks or slippers. And why store only footwear when you can also keep books, school items and more?
14) Cozy Low Pallet Bed Frame Minimalist Design
Again this design proves that having little is enough. This is a cozy bed frame that follows a minimalistic design. As you can see the comfy bed sits on top of a single level wooden pallet that lifts the bed off the floor at only a few inches.
This creates a clean boundary between the bed and the floor. Simple accessories were used to improve the space like a floor level circular lamp and a few photos, nothing more.
This minimalistic design is all about function and having only the most important things in life: a cozy bed, lighting and a photo keepsake. Would you do the same thing with your room?
15) Industrial Loft Pallet Bed Design
One of the many challenges of living in a studio apartment is designating space for every room of the house like the bedroom. This is what this design is all about. The designer has created a comfortable bedroom or bedroom area using wooden pallets as bed frames.
The large industrial type room barely had an identity but now, the elevated section designates that this is where the bed is and where it should be quiet. The bed was elevated with a single layer of wooden pallets while the small table on the side also received the same treatment.
16) Pallet Bed and Side Table for Laptop
Do you have a luxurious bed but don’t have enough space for your stuff nearby? Why use a spare table when you can construct your own side table from a pallet bed frame! This is a single level pallet bed frame that will elevate your bed mattress inches from the ground.
The pallet frame in this design has been designed to have special pull-out sections that you can use to place your laptop on. This section can also be used to hold food, drinks or a book or you can use this as a nightstand for your lamplight and phone.
17) Cheap Pallet Bed Frame Design for Day Bed
Why are day beds so inviting? Day beds are so very inviting because these could be as comfortable as your real bed. Even if your daybed is at your living room, you still associate this with sleep and relaxation. And as we update night time beds with durable and versatile pallet bed boards, day beds also deserve the same treatment.
This is a design that will elevate and update your old day bed. The day bed featured here has been installed with two levels of wooden pallets. These pallets elevate the day bed inches from the floor. The day bed now has become the focal point of the living room.
Add pillows and a blanket and you have a lovely day bed for you and may also work as an extra bed for guests as well.
18) Scandinavian Infused White Bedroom Design
This is a lovely design that will turn an ordinary bed into a comfortable and inviting bed. The pallets here were made to cradle the bed and to provide a lovely and visually-stimulating headboard.
19) Neutral Simple Pallet Bed Frame
Turn your boring bedroom or guest room into a comfortable place to sleep and relax with this neutral pallet bed frame design. This is a bed frame that elevates the bed a few inches from the floor. It lets you enjoy full-sized comfort even if you are using a low mattress when you have a pallet bed frame.
And the bed in this scenario is smaller than the wooden pallet bed frame, therefore, there are uncovered pallet areas along the side and front of the bed. Together with very simple accessories and neutral-colored bedroom furniture, this is a warm and inviting place to sleep and rest.
20) Small Bedroom with a Simple Pallet Bed
Turn your old and cluttered small room into a space with everything with its own place with a pallet bed frame. Let’s face it, the bed is the focal point of any bedroom and a messy bed translates to a messy room.
With a pallet frame, you can highlight the bed and create an uncluttered space surrounding it. The room stays clean and organized even if your bed has not been made yet.