Table of Contents Hide
- 1) Creston Wood Router Table Design
- 2) Router Table Pressure Jig
- 3) Simple Router Table
- 4) Jane’s Router Table Design
- 5) Patrick’s Router Table
- 6) One Project Closer Router Table
- 7) 3-in-1 Router Table
- 8) American Woodworker Router Table
- 9) Wall-Mounted Router Table
- 10) All-Around Router Table
- 11) Table Saw Router Fence
- 12) Cheap and Easy Storage Router Table
- 13) Woodworking Table
- 14) The DIY Router Table
- 15) The Country Classic Router Table
- 16) Router Table and Organizer
- 17) Trash Can Router Table
- 18) The Fold Away Router Table
- 19) $100 Router Table
- 20) The Family Handy Man’s Router Table Plans
- 21) Garbage Can Dremel Router Table DIY
- 22) Shop-Built Router Tables
- 23) Bench-Mounted Router Table
- 24) Ultimate Router Table Plan
- 25) The Rolling Router Table
- 26) Ultimate Router Table 2
- 27) Simple Router Table 2
- 28) Router Table-Mate
- 29) Router Table Cabinet
- 30) Stow-and-Go Router Table
- 31) Horizontal Router Table
- 32) Quick and Easy Router Table
- 33) Ultimate Router Table 3
- 34) Woodworker Router Table
- 35) Simple Router Table Plans
- 36) Router Table Plans
- 37) Router Table from a Reclaimed Desk
- 38) Almost Free Router Table
- 39) Basic Router Table Plans
- 40) Simple Router Table 3
- 41) Mother’s Router / Shaper Table
- 42) A Simple Router Table
- 43) A Shop-Made Router Table
- 44) The Utilitarian CNC Router Table
- 45) John Heisz Router Table
- 46) Dan’s Benchtop Router Table
- 47) Horizontal Router Table for the Slot Mortise
- 48) The Thinking Wood Router Table Plans
- 49) Router Table with Rockler Table
- 50) The Ana White Router Table
- 51) The Mounted Router Table
- 52) Scott Moore Router Table Plan
- 53) The ShopNotes Magazine Quick and Easy Blueprint
- 54) The Converted Table Saw Blueprint
- 55) Cheap Router Table Plan
- 56) The Minimalist Maker Design
- 57) Tablesaw Idea
- 58) The Simple Pop Out Idea
- 59) Free Woodworking Router Table Plans
- 60) Versatile Router Table Plan
- 61) Portable Router Table Design Plan
- 62) Building a Portable Router Table
- 63) Router and Drill Press Table
- 64) Portable Router Table Ideas
- 65) On The Wall Miter Table Station
- 66) Router Table Interior Ideas
- 67) Portable DIY Router Table
- 68) Bench Mounted Router Table
- 69) Homemade Router Inspiration
- 70) Large Router Table Design Inspiration
- 71) Sample Router Table Plans
- 72) Simple Router Table Design
- 73) Simple Router Design Plan
- 74) Basic Router Table Design
- 75) Router Table Cabinet Design
- 76) DIY Router Table Design Inspiration
- 77) Very Simple Router Table
- 78) The Basic Router Table Design
- 79) Instant Clear Router Table Top
- 80) Working Class Router Table
- 81) Classic Router Table Cabinet
- 82) Lumber Jocks Horizontal Router Table
61) Portable Router Table Design Plan
This router table design is so simple it only consists of a table top placed on two supports for legs. The table at least has a wide fence with a slot at the middle. The fence is barely movable but you need to hold it up with a clamp to steady it. The router is braced at the bottom of the table but can be removed if you wish to use the router as a hand tool.
This design is very simple and actually can be done in just a few hours. You can also improve this design by making the table larger and wider, adding a dust port and improving the workbench legs. You can add storage too by building a table with drawers or cabinets so you can store accessories, router parts, and power tools as well.
62) Building a Portable Router Table
This looks like a very easy design and is strong too; the man in the photo placed all his weight on the router and it looks like its holding on pretty well. The table has a simple design with large legs and a wide top. The top holds the router with its tip protruding from the surface.
Colored areas designate the router tip while a very wide fence, as wide as the width of the table. The fence has a hollowed area in the middle where the tip is and this is where the dust port is also located.
A very important thing to keep in mind is that this table is completely upgradable. You can absolutely add storage stations at the back like drawers and cabinets. You can also add a pressure jig and clamps to work on more complex cuts and shapes with this router table.
63) Router and Drill Press Table
This has got to be one of the most complicated builds from scratch. The builder has obviously poured his heart and all his skills working on this table! It is a benchtop model that can be used as a router and a drill press.
The table top has a fully-adjustable fence which can be moved back and forth and the guard up or down depending on the thickness of the workpiece. The front of the table is also completely adjustable so you can work on larger pieces and cut more complicated shapes. As with all router table benchtop models, this one is easy to carry around because it is light can compact.
You can set it up in a jiffy too so you won’t waste a lot of time. This design could take time to complete because of its very detailed parts and accessories. But the overall router table top is easy but make sure to use heavy –duty materials that can carry the weight of the router and the workpiece as well.
64) Portable Router Table Ideas
This router table strikes me as cute because it really is! This router table is barely the size of a sewing machine but it can take tough routing jobs. The table top has the router tip at the middle and a wide fence. There are no dust ports for this but surely the table top is so small you can easily wipe it clean. The top is smooth, easy to move workpieces around and has a flushed area in the middle for the router tip.
The storage may be small but nonetheless efficient. Open one drawer and you will find slots to place different router tips. Other drawers can hold router parts and accessories. The router body can be seen at the bottom of the table from this angle. You can easily remove the router in place in case you need to use it as a handheld tool.
Overall, this portable router table design is a challenging design that can inspire you on your next woodworking project build.
65) On The Wall Miter Table Station
This is a mounted miter table station that can also be an inspirational design to create your mounted router table station. If you have barely enough space inside your workstation or working are then this could be a good solution. This wooden mounted piece can carry the weight of this huge miter saw, therefore, this design may also take the weight of a router tool.
You can mount the router on a table top and place the table here. Take note that despite having this design on the wall, a vacuum attachment can be provided to remove dust on the table top. Overall, this looks like an easy mounted router table project, right?
66) Router Table Interior Ideas
This is a router table/cabinet design inspiration for you. The table top has been raised in the photo to show how the router was mounted underneath the table. Large braces, one on each side of the router, can lift the entire tabletop so you can remove the router or make necessary adjustments. Bring the table back down and you can immediately start working and routing.
67) Portable DIY Router Table
This is a portable router table made of wood and glass. The table top is made of smooth and fine wood but the router portion has a piece of glass. The router is mounted at the bottom of the table with just the tip seen on the top. The top may be small but since there is no fence, it can accommodate larger workpieces.
The legs for this table are durable and have a wide stance to steady the table well as you work on the top. The builder has even allotted a hook to hang some tools along the sides of the leg.
This portable router table is easy to build and easy to carry almost anywhere you need to work. You can place this on a working table or on a workbench to start routing away.
68) Bench Mounted Router Table
This is another cute table design that is so compact and light, you can clamp it on a table’s edge. This is a bench mounted router table inspiration that has all the works. It has a large table top space where you can route different materials and enough quick storage as well.
The top even has an adjustable frame that can be moved forward and back with a slot in the middle for the dust port. Dust and dirt can be easily removed from the workpiece so you will have a clear and clean area to work in. The table surface is smooth and clean with just the grooves to move the fence and the flushed area for the router tip.
The drawers on both sides of the table can store accessories, parts and small tools. You can also access the router from the middle of the cabinet. This allows you to remove the router or if you need to make adjustments and for servicing.
69) Homemade Router Inspiration
This is a router benchtop model that is so simple you can make this in a day. You may also adopt a small stool, table or bench to become a router table if you don’t want to make this table from scratch.
The table is small and compact so you can place it on a workshop table. The router is mounted at the bottom of the table top as its small tip protrudes from the middle of the table. You may add a fence, clamps and other enhancements to improve the router table top.
This may also look small for your needs, therefore, adjust the table top size is also a good idea. This is quite an easy project
70) Large Router Table Design Inspiration
This is a large router table complete with a spacious table top and a large table base and legs. The top has a large area to work in with a wide fence that is as wide as the router. The fence has a traditional design with a dust port in the middle which is directly near the router tip. Any dust made by routing workpieces can be easily removed with the dust port connected to a shop vac attachment.
The router table has a durable stand with a lot of space underneath the table to accommodate a shop vac and tools. Although the builder did not construct shelves or cabinets underneath the table you can think of these as an upgrade. This is quite an easy to the moderately hard project but nonetheless inspiring to make.