Table of Contents Hide
- 1) A Simple Deck Pergola with Plant Hangers
- 2) A Louvered Pergola DIY Plan
- 3) DIY Pergola Swing Plan
- 4) Plans for a Large Wooden Pergola
- 5) A Simple Pergola Project
- 6) That Backyard Pergola
- 7) Manly Pergola Plan
- 8) Attached to a House Pergola
- 9) “Beautiful Mess” Pergola Plan
- 10) The Garden Pergola
- 11) Kitchen Island Pergola Plan
- 12) The White Deck Pergola
- 13) The Stunning White Pergola
- 14) Patio Pergola with Charming Tendril Posts
- 15) The 15-Minute Pergola Plan
- 16) Sitting Area Pergola
- 17) Patio Pergola DIY Plan
- 18) Fancy Seating Area Under a Gray Pergola
- 19) The Ultimate Octagonal Pergola with Fire Pit and Swings
- 20) Classic Pergola Design
- 21) Vine-Covered Pergola
- 22) Lovely Green Pergola
- 23) Your Trellis, Arbor or Pergola Plan
- 24) Rustic Grape Vine Pergola
- 25) Pergola Swing #2
- 26) The Round Pergola Design
- 27) Simple Steel Pergola
- 28) L-Shaped Stunning Pergola
- 29) The Box Pergola
- 30) The Miniature Pergola Design
- 31) Garage Pergola
- 32) Simple Patio Pergola Design
- 33) The Square Pergola Plan
- 34) 10 x 10 Base Pergola Plan
- 35) Classic Pergola Design #2
- 36) Freestanding Pergola
- 37) The Pergola Shaded Sitting Area
- 38) A Walk-Through Garden Pergola
- 39) From the Ground Up Pergola
- 40) The Gorgeous Red Pergola
- 41) Vine-Covered Pergola #2
- 42) Plans for a Very Large Pergola
- 43) Backyard Pergola 2
- 44) Repurposed Doors Pergola Plan
- 45) The A-Frame Pergola Design
- 46) Lovely Backyard Dining Area Pergola
- 47) Curtained Pergola Plans
- 48) Pergola Columns Design
- 49) Red Pergola for a Comfortable Seating Area
- 50) Breezy White Pergola Plans
- 51) Basic Pergola Plan from DIY Network
- 52) Weatherly Pergola – Lattice and Seating Area
- 53) Modified Weatherly Pergola
- 54) Simple Pergola Design for Backyard Area
- 55) White Pergola Attached to the House
- 56) Easy Pergola Plan
- 57) Backyard Pergola on a Busy Neighborhood
- 58) Pergola for a Stone-Covered Patio
- 59) Stunning Backyard Transformation with a Pergola
- 60) Pergola with A Canopy From Lowes
- 61) Basic Pergola Plan You Can Do Today
- 62) Box-Type Pergola Design Plan
- 63) Free Pergola Design from Construct 101
- 64) The Sunset Pergola Kits
- 65) Presenting the Minimalist Pergola
- 66) A Weekend Pergola Project
- 67) The Patio and Planter Design Pergola
- 68) The Windsor Style Freestanding Pergola
- 69) Blueprints for a Freestanding Pergola
- 70) The Classic Red Pergola
- 71) The Pergola Patio Sketchup Design
- 72) 10 x 10 Freestanding Pergola Plans
- 73) Redwood Pergola Design
- 74) The Simple Backyard Pergola Plan
- 75) String Up Some Lights On this Pergola
- 76) 8 x 10 Redwood Pergola Plan
- 77) Basic Pergola Building Guide
- 78) Garage Door Trellis Plan
- 79) Patio Pergola Plans
- 80) Arbor Seat Plans
- 81) The BBQ Patio Pergola Plan
- 82) Pergola from Upcycled Wood
- 83) Rustic Woods Pergola Design
- 84) Classic Vineyard Pergola
- 85) Modern Classic Pergola
- 86) 8 x 8 Pergola Plan
61) Basic Pergola Plan You Can Do Today
Only a few people possess profound woodworking skills and if you are dreaming of a pergola in your backyard, you can try this basic pergola pattern. This is a no-frills design that consists of four posts that were deeply buried in the ground.
You can actually improve this design depending on your needs and the size of your backyard area. When finished, you can use this newly updated area as an outdoor grilling area, dining area, breakfast nook or a relaxation area.
62) Box-Type Pergola Design Plan
Evenly-spaced, professional-looking box type pergolas will surely update any backyard. A box-type pergola has carefully-spaced rafters that form even squares. The squares could be large or small depending on your preference but basically, if you want more sun then choose a large square design.
And like all pergolas, the posts for this project have been buried deep into the ground for good support. This is made from hardwood so you can count on this structure to hold plants, accessories, lighting and more. Get the complete plans for this pergola design from the link below.
63) Free Pergola Design from Construct 101
This is your chance to learn how to construct a large pergola measuring 10’ x 12’ x 10’. If you are a novice woodworker you will benefit a lot from using this plan because it is easy to use and has clear directions on what to do and what to use.
The pergola in this plan is simple and has adjustable dimensions. You can use this pergola as a trellis and an arbor, a shield for an outdoor seating or dining area. You can get the pergola plans from Construct 101 from the link below.
64) The Sunset Pergola Kits
Some people just don’t have the time to shop and prepare all the materials needed to make a pergola. They would rather go with the quickest ways to make a pergola and that is using Sunset Pergola Kits. This kit contains all you need to make your own pergola.
This kit has wood and hardware for a small 8 x 8 feet pergola to a 34 x 36 feet structure. You can construct any type of pergola that will match your needs. What’s great about Sunset Pergolas is that it is completely waterproof. It has a transparent shield that keeps water away from your patio, furniture, and accessories. So stay dry and high with this simple
65) Presenting the Minimalist Pergola
A pergola could be as classy or as simple as you want it to be. Very prominent designs like the A-frame take time to construct while basic plans won’t let you work for a day. This is a minimalist pergola design that measures 10 x 10 feet. It has a straightforward design, no frills, and no fancy designs.
This makes an excellent choice for a trellis, an arbor or a place to simply sit back and enjoy nature. Have breakfast or have a late night dinner date underneath the stars with this simple, minimalist pergola. Design plans await you when you click the link below.
66) A Weekend Pergola Project
The simplest pergola design can be done in a few days, even a weekend and this plan are one of these. This is an easy design with tall upper supports and posts buried deep in the ground. The rafters have a very basic design as well.
But this basic, minimalistic design can give way to awesome design inspirations too. You can construct a basic pergola to be used as a shield for a breakfast area, a fire pit, a poolside relaxation area or a barbecue area for patio parties. Outdoor entertaining would surely be a breeze when you have this weekend pergola as your backyard venue. Plans to make this lovely area are provided when you click the link below.
67) The Patio and Planter Design Pergola
This is a conceptualized pergola design that you will surely love. It has a charming pergola covered with thick flowering vines and along its rafters are hanging plants. This pergola is perfect for almost any kind of outdoor event because it is constructed on top of a patio where it’s safe and dry to walk on.
Planters constructed along the sides of the pergola serve as additional places to put plants while inside the pergola table and chairs, a sofa or any kind of seating can be used. Too complicated for you? Check the DIY pergola plans to find out.
68) The Windsor Style Freestanding Pergola
This is a freestanding pergola that is made of fine redwood. This is another conceptualized design that will cover a large area of 96 square meters but can be customized according to your needs. If you are going to customize, your rafters must not be more than 6 feet in length.
This pergola can be built anywhere: near your house, along a pathway in your garden, near the garage or as a focal point in your garden. You can also use this for events. To eat dinner with family, to host parties, barbecues or to simply relax outdoors.
This freestanding pergola is high, airy and very lovely which makes it a wonderful addition to anyone’s backyard. Get the plans to make this freestanding pergola here.
69) Blueprints for a Freestanding Pergola
This is a 10 x 10 feet pergola that has a simple design. It has been made to look simple so you can modify this according to your needs. If you want an 8 x 8 feet pergola, the beams and the crossbeams should be 10 feet while a larger pergola like a 12 x 12 feet structure needs 14 feet beams and crossbeams.
This blueprint is so simple even an amateur woodworker would understand how it works. You will be able to construct this anywhere you wish. And with so many ways you can use this freestanding pergola, the most popular use would be for outdoor parties and events.
So the next time you plan a party, put up this simple freestanding pergola first. Plans for this outdoor venue are available when you click the link below.
70) The Classic Red Pergola
Why do homeowners love to build pergolas? Most love pergolas because it creates a classic charm to any backyard. Take this red pergola made of strong treated lumber. It has a very sturdy design. It shields the dinner party and it keeps the home cooler too by blocking the sun’s rays especially during the summer months.
If you love to entertain and you want to stay cool all the time then a lovely red pergola such as this should be your next outdoor garden project. Get the complete guide and plans when you click the link we have below.