Table of Contents Hide
- 1) A Simple Deck Pergola with Plant Hangers
- 2) A Louvered Pergola DIY Plan
- 3) DIY Pergola Swing Plan
- 4) Plans for a Large Wooden Pergola
- 5) A Simple Pergola Project
- 6) That Backyard Pergola
- 7) Manly Pergola Plan
- 8) Attached to a House Pergola
- 9) “Beautiful Mess” Pergola Plan
- 10) The Garden Pergola
- 11) Kitchen Island Pergola Plan
- 12) The White Deck Pergola
- 13) The Stunning White Pergola
- 14) Patio Pergola with Charming Tendril Posts
- 15) The 15-Minute Pergola Plan
- 16) Sitting Area Pergola
- 17) Patio Pergola DIY Plan
- 18) Fancy Seating Area Under a Gray Pergola
- 19) The Ultimate Octagonal Pergola with Fire Pit and Swings
- 20) Classic Pergola Design
- 21) Vine-Covered Pergola
- 22) Lovely Green Pergola
- 23) Your Trellis, Arbor or Pergola Plan
- 24) Rustic Grape Vine Pergola
- 25) Pergola Swing #2
- 26) The Round Pergola Design
- 27) Simple Steel Pergola
- 28) L-Shaped Stunning Pergola
- 29) The Box Pergola
- 30) The Miniature Pergola Design
- 31) Garage Pergola
- 32) Simple Patio Pergola Design
- 33) The Square Pergola Plan
- 34) 10 x 10 Base Pergola Plan
- 35) Classic Pergola Design #2
- 36) Freestanding Pergola
- 37) The Pergola Shaded Sitting Area
- 38) A Walk-Through Garden Pergola
- 39) From the Ground Up Pergola
- 40) The Gorgeous Red Pergola
- 41) Vine-Covered Pergola #2
- 42) Plans for a Very Large Pergola
- 43) Backyard Pergola 2
- 44) Repurposed Doors Pergola Plan
- 45) The A-Frame Pergola Design
- 46) Lovely Backyard Dining Area Pergola
- 47) Curtained Pergola Plans
- 48) Pergola Columns Design
- 49) Red Pergola for a Comfortable Seating Area
- 50) Breezy White Pergola Plans
- 51) Basic Pergola Plan from DIY Network
- 52) Weatherly Pergola – Lattice and Seating Area
- 53) Modified Weatherly Pergola
- 54) Simple Pergola Design for Backyard Area
- 55) White Pergola Attached to the House
- 56) Easy Pergola Plan
- 57) Backyard Pergola on a Busy Neighborhood
- 58) Pergola for a Stone-Covered Patio
- 59) Stunning Backyard Transformation with a Pergola
- 60) Pergola with A Canopy From Lowes
- 61) Basic Pergola Plan You Can Do Today
- 62) Box-Type Pergola Design Plan
- 63) Free Pergola Design from Construct 101
- 64) The Sunset Pergola Kits
- 65) Presenting the Minimalist Pergola
- 66) A Weekend Pergola Project
- 67) The Patio and Planter Design Pergola
- 68) The Windsor Style Freestanding Pergola
- 69) Blueprints for a Freestanding Pergola
- 70) The Classic Red Pergola
- 71) The Pergola Patio Sketchup Design
- 72) 10 x 10 Freestanding Pergola Plans
- 73) Redwood Pergola Design
- 74) The Simple Backyard Pergola Plan
- 75) String Up Some Lights On this Pergola
- 76) 8 x 10 Redwood Pergola Plan
- 77) Basic Pergola Building Guide
- 78) Garage Door Trellis Plan
- 79) Patio Pergola Plans
- 80) Arbor Seat Plans
- 81) The BBQ Patio Pergola Plan
- 82) Pergola from Upcycled Wood
- 83) Rustic Woods Pergola Design
- 84) Classic Vineyard Pergola
- 85) Modern Classic Pergola
- 86) 8 x 8 Pergola Plan
81) The BBQ Patio Pergola Plan
This is a lovely patio pergola that is attached to the wall of the house. This is a shaded, semi-enclosed area where you can host parties, barbecues, quiet dinners, and breakfasts. A concrete slab is the foundation of this pergola and the structure has been constructed out of treated lumber.
The builder mentioned that the plans for this pergola have been made using CAD computer software. This is a bit complicated plan but it’s definitely worth checking out. It took around 8 weeks to complete this pergola but if you have all the materials and tools ready, you will surely be able to complete this in less time.
82) Pergola from Upcycled Wood
This pergola is made entirely from upcycled wood. This was constructed from a demolished deck but after this project, the deck looked like it was featured from a home and garden magazine. The wood was picked from a scrap lumber for free and therefore the builder was able to save money from making this project.
The rafters were equally spaced, the deck, sides, and roof were painted dark to hide imperfections on the wood. And of course, accessories were added to complete the look. Bamboo blinds, LED lights, outdoor furniture, pillows, and lamps were included to prepare this area for a lovely family time. Come and get the plans for this pergola here.
83) Rustic Woods Pergola Design
This is a totally different pergola that was made entirely from wood found in the builder’s backyard. It was made of ash, hazel and willow wood and the only tools and hardware used were screws, rope, a hole digger and a spirit level. This pergola doubles as a trellis where vines can crawl into.
A vegetable garden is grown underneath this pergola and whimsical accessories hang from its rafters. If you want to build this amazing pergola then check out the plans we have on the link below.
84) Classic Vineyard Pergola
This is a classic vineyard pergola that is made up of three sections. This is an elongated and rectangular pergola that is completely the opposite of the usual square-shaped pergola designs. This pergola has tall front posts and latticed back posts. The rafters have intricately-shaped ends that have been crisscrossed to create better shielding.
And aside from using this as a trellis or an arbor for plants and vines, you can also use this for your outdoor seating, dining area or relaxation area. Ready to transform your backyard? The plans for this DIY pergola are very easy and are found at the link we have here.
85) Modern Classic Pergola
This is a pergola designed by Design Confidential. This is a modern yet classic pergola that has been estimated to cost around $200 to $300. This is a very simple option compared to other spectacular and fancy designs. It uses pre-treated wood that can withstand the rigors of outdoor use. It has four simple posts that have been buried deep into the ground.
There are no rafters to cover this pergola only square frames that leave no shield from the sun. You can opt to use weatherproof covering to improve shielding. Add lights, hanging plants and other accessories then this simple design will turn into a lovely outdoor area for you and your family and friends.
86) 8 x 8 Pergola Plan
This is a pergola plan that will turn a boring outdoor area into a shaded place to hang out. This is a design from My Outdoor Plan that will help you create a simple 8 x 8 feet pergola. This was made from a concrete patio area which can be used for outdoor seating or dining.
The pergola has arched upper supports while the rafters have jigsawed ends. Whether you are new to making wooden projects or this is your nth outdoor project, this DIY pergola plan is surely something to look forward to.
A pergola has a variety of uses and may be constructed in just about any kind of material. It is an easy way to update an outdoor area and to salvage materials that are readily available in your backyard. And with just simple accessories and furniture, you can have the dream backyard or patio you have been looking for with a pergola.